*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
I'm getting married tomorrow.
I feel like I am losing my mind.

Tonight was the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and it flew by so fast that I don't remember anything.

Pray for my sanity :p

Bubbles said:
Good Luck!

I hear it goes by fast and it's over before you realise it, so take a few minutes tomorrow to stop and smell YOUR roses. :heart:
Doesn't work that way. The wedding isn't FOR YOU. Its completely for your family. Best you can do is get through it then party like rock stars on the honeymoon.

awww.. its nice to see two people in love..

getting married..

having a wonderful life..

wonder if i'll ever see a day like that.. LOL.. post lots of pictures when you get back!!!

Me7R0 MaN v.M1ATa said:
wonder if i'll ever see a day like that.. LOL.. post lots of pictures when you get back!!!

CONGRATS - Mr. and Mrs. Burger !! If it blows by fast that's because you are having a great time. Hopefully there will be a video so you can go back and see what really happened :)

M - it will definately happen to you. You are a great guy with a good heart :heart:

i hope today is just perfect for you!!! bubbles is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...remember throughout the day to stop and soak it all in...it FLIES BY...i remember being so sad when i realized it was almost over. make memories today, mr. and mrs. fuxx!!!! :D
i'll be thinking of you...

FIVE BUCKS SAYS FAT BURGER CHOKES AND RUNS AWAY FROM THE ALTER TO GO GET A BIGGIE SIZED NUMBER 6 AT WENDY'S

Me7R0 MaN v.M1ATa said:
awww.. its nice to see two people in love..

getting married..

having a wonderful life..

what

the

fuck