ITT I lose my mind

Sarcasmo said:
Pics of Fuxx in her dress please.

And naked in the honeymoon suite if you've got 'em.
I want to see the Burger in a tux... we've all seen him in his skivies, I've forgotten what the guy looks like with clothes on..

We're trying to get pictures, but other people aren't cooperating :(

We haven't gotten our professional ones back yet, hopefully we'll have them by the end of the week.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We're trying to get pictures, but other people aren't cooperating :(

We haven't gotten our professional ones back yet, hopefully we'll have them by the end of the week.

Holy crap, you gus are getting them back fast. We didn't get ours until a month later.

Oh, nevermind. I forgot who did your pictures, he hasn't gotten them to you yet? What a slacker!

TadSG said:
Holy crap, you gus are getting them back fast. We didn't get ours until a month later.

Oh, nevermind. I forgot who did your pictures, he hasn't gotten them to you yet? What a slacker!
Who did the pictures?

TadSG said:

we waited almost a year before we told the photographer which photos we wanted in our album, LAZY++ now i just mail one of them every few weeks to the wife :lol: