It's the weeeeekend!

You're kinda pissing me off today actually.

I don't really think you come across as immature or childish, just inexperienced sometimes. I read your posts and remember feeling the way you feel now. It's actually kinda nifty for me to notice how I've changed. I wonder what I'll think of me now in 15 years.

I do hope it all gets better for you. I think you would benefit from something in your life that feels permanent, something you can trust.

kissing%20marigolds2%20gloves.jpg

I don't really think you come across as immature or childish, just inexperienced sometimes. I read your posts and remember feeling the way you feel now. It's actually kinda nifty for me to notice how I've changed. I wonder what I'll think of me now in 15 years.

I do hope it all gets better for you. I think you would benefit from something in your life that feels permanent, something you can trust.

Well put.

Yeah I get it, I just happen to be treated like an equal in my day to day life and have been for quite some time so I find it fairly offensive when somebody treats me like that. :)
When are you meeting my cuz?

Not sure, he's busy this weekend. Probably November sometime, I'm super broke right now.

Um no. It's Friday. This is not weekend yet. It is not 5:01pm your time. It is not 5:01pm our time. It is not 12:01am Saturday anywhere in the world.

Try again sweetie :heart:

Edit: Didn't get much sleep last night :(

have a rehearsal dinner tonight and a wedding tomorrow to go to. I don't feel like doing any of this shit but it's family so I can't blow it off without looking like a huge dick. ugh

Yeah I get it, I just happen to be treated like an equal in my day to day life and have been for quite some time so I find it fairly offensive when somebody treats me like that. :)

Okay I went back thru my posts to figure out what I said to make you react this way. It started after I said, "You are too young to be this jaded." How does this comment get turned into me not treating you like an equal? Why so defensive, brown cow?