It's the weeeeekend!

man, people hate love around here as much as they hate religion.

We're a grumpy fuckin group.

Tonight I run around getting my hairs cut, buying some new pants for my suit, and cleaning the place. Tmorrow, Work in the AM, wedding in the PM.

Sunday I console a friend who's twin died in his sleep over the weekend. wtf man.

Sorry to hear. You just reminded me I need to go to a funeral on Saturday too. Uck.

You gotta admit, you are pretty jaded though. I just don't see life to be as bad as you imagine it.

Maybe I'm jaded for a reason, I'm just not a happy go lucky kind of person I'm afraid. And I don't see life as all that bad, I just don't expect much because actually it usually turns out pretty shit in the end. You say jaded, I say based on reality. Nothing ever lasts.

Maybe I'm jaded for a reason, I'm just not a happy go lucky kind of person I'm afraid. And I don't see life as all that bad, I just don't expect much because actually it usually turns out pretty shit in the end. You say jaded, I say based on reality. Nothing ever lasts.

wanna fuck?

20 actually. I just don't see the need to treat me like a child just because you may have been different to me at my age. I've been an adult making my own life for quite some time now, there's no need to condescend. :heart:

I was waiting on you to correct me on your age. Kids are more apt to do that.

:bolts out of here: