It's the weeeeekend!

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
What are you guys planning for your weekend?

I have a total of £11 to my name until Wednesday (although all my fucking tightarse friends owe me money) so I am staying in this weekend to get some uni work done, I have an essay in for Thursday so I should probably start prepping for it.

Also going to drive round Nottingham to snap these contest pictures. May go and watch my big bro play hockey on Sunday too because it's his first home match of the season.

My sweetie has gone away and left me, so I'm gonna try to get out as much as possible. I tend to curl up in a little ball and hide when he's not here because I miss him. Saturday might be the day I go to DC and get pics for the scavenger hunt and Sunday I'll venture out to a bar for football watching.

We are hopefully getting into the hot tub tonight. Tomorrow morning bright and early we are going to the farmers market with Dharma, then Scott (nonmember) and I are going to do hatha yoga, then I have some work on the fundraiser and I think thats it.

How long have you been together eileen? I'm surprised you don't revel in having some time alone. :fly:

Married for 7 years, together for 10 or 12. I'm not really sure. I hate being away from him. He's like the best thing in my life and my life isn't terrible at all. I dunno, I can't explain it. It's just lonely in a way that I can't explain and I worry that he's unhappy cause I know how much he must be hating having to be away too.

I agree with April. It's love. My parents felt this way about each other too.

:lol: You're so full of shit. :p

How many married couples who have been together for 10 or 20 years woule pine for their partner if they were away for a day or two? Like I said, it's nice to be on your own sometimes.
My parents are a great example of that. It's totally weird to walk in on them making out in the kitchen still. :barf:

Edit: You're too young to be this jaded.

Married for 7 years, together for 10 or 12. I'm not really sure. I hate being away from him. He's like the best thing in my life and my life isn't terrible at all. I dunno, I can't explain it. It's just lonely in a way that I can't explain and I worry that he's unhappy cause I know how much he must be hating having to be away too.

I agree with April. It's love. My parents felt this way about each other too.

did you marry your high school sweetheart? cause ignorance of what the world has to offer will have that effect :p

did you marry your high school sweetheart? cause ignorance of what the world has to offer will have that effect :p
Oooh you're jaded too. That sucks.
So if you don't miss someone you don't love them? Everyone loves in different ways. :)
That is not what I am saying. It's just part of being in love.
You know, you don't have to treat me like I'm a toddler April. I am actually a living, breathing adult. ;)
YOU ARE FUCKING NINETEEN! Quit acting like you are 80. You're a god damn child, geezus. :lol:

ibNME gets defensive
Oh heck no. I did more than my share of playing the field before settling down.
Me too... I've had bad relationships that I learned from and now have a dream life. I feel lucky and I'm sure you do too. :hs:

man, people hate love around here as much as they hate religion.

We're a grumpy fuckin group.

Tonight I run around getting my hairs cut, buying some new pants for my suit, and cleaning the place. Tmorrow, Work in the AM, wedding in the PM.

Sunday I console a friend who's twin died in his sleep over the weekend. wtf man.