It's that time again (BF2 Thread)

http://bf2s.com/player/SchmilK/

yes...sarah most graciously gave me saturday to play BF2...ALL FREAKIN DAY! almost 16 hours worth even! :D I accumulated over 1600 points that day. She read books about stuff. LOL

I'm trying to get
Ground Defense Ribbon (can't stay alive long enough to kill someone in the gun turrets cause i keep getting dead)
Explosive Ordinance Badge
Command Badge (i'm always 5+ points off before the round ends.) GRRRRRR
Aviator Badge (i've only flown the plane twice)
Veteran First Aid Badge

And trying to get 10,000 points so i can be First Sergeant.

I still love this game...just some of these are just a biatch to get!

theacoustician said:
How does someone "fatburger" someone else?

Like in Counter-Strike, you apply a "spray" onto a wall. Upon seeing the heart boxers, the enemies gun automatically loses all ammo, the person is rendered immobilized for 5 seconds. Great way to get a knife kill.

Coqui said:
Like in Counter-Strike, you apply a "spray" onto a wall. Upon seeing the heart boxers, the enemies gun automatically loses all ammo, the person is rendered immobilized for 5 seconds. Great way to get a knife kill.
My favorite is being a medic and killing someone with the paddles :fly:

Coqui said:
While fun, it's only a personal satisfaction. knife and paddle kills go largely unnoticed by the server. :(
Yeah but the comic value of killing someone with the medic paddles by far surpasses any server ranking system.

What the other guy must be thinking... "FUCK SHIT DAMN FUCK I just got killed by a MEDIC'S PADDLES"

:lol:

zengirl said:
Yeah but the comic value of killing someone with the medic paddles by far surpasses any server ranking system.

What the other guy must be thinking... "FUCK SHIT DAMN FUCK I just got killed by a MEDIC'S PADDLES"

:lol:

A couple of days ago I was following a train of enemies. I assume they were in a squad because they were all lined up like Spec Ops storming a building. I started from the back and got 3 of them before the guy in front finally turned around to see why they were dying. :lol:

zengirl said:
I'm no good at FPS, I gave up on Far Cry because I never could get past the carrier.

BF2 doesn't require the same skills a normal FPS does. netcode and hitboxes are so random it doesn't matter if you're a good shot or not.

Coqui said:
A couple of days ago I was following a train of enemies. I assume they were in a squad because they were all lined up like Spec Ops storming a building. I started from the back and got 3 of them before the guy in front finally turned around to see why they were dying. :lol:
:lol: See, the only part I'd be good at is sniping. I'm good at lurking and picking people off one by one... but the whole running guns blazing thing, I totally suck at.

zengirl said:
:lol: See, the only part I'd be good at is sniping. I'm good at lurking and picking people off one by one... but the whole running guns blazing thing, I totally suck at.

If you go out guns blazing, you die in this game. It's all about teamwork

Coqui said:
If you go out guns blazing, you die in this game. It's all about teamwork
teamwork? SchmilK and Flynavy kill each other... I'd be doomed....

Coqui said:
I'll just artillery barrage them :D

Spend your time in the tank picking people off then ;)
I can't drive IRL and you expect me to do so in a game?

:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

zengirl said:
I can't drive IRL and you expect me to do so in a game?

:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

:lol: Eject from the tank when you hear it start to beep. Now you can run into as much as you want and if you time it perfectly you can get kills registered for running into other people's cars :D

SpangeMonkee said:
stand at the fence opening near the hotel flag on Karkand and knife away. it's only 7 kills you need.

if it comes down to it, I'll let you kill me 7 times if you like.
:lol: teamwork!!!