It's that time again (BF2 Thread)

For me, I aspire to finally get that knife badge. And not get TK'd before I'm done getting the perfect placement for the next level of explosive ordinances.

Haven't played anything in a quite a while.

The glory days of PC gaming seem to be winding down. The only things that are being improved on/made new are MMORPGs which I personally find mind-numbingly dull to play. There hasn't been an FPS or sim game that I could play for long periods without getting bored since Counter-Strike, and I can no longer play that because of the people who currently infest it.

BF2 was good, but could've been better.

I got the BF2:SF add-on for Christmas, but haven't installed it yet. I haven't fired up BF2 in a couple of months because I have been busy playing/finishing Call of Duty 2.

Let me say, CoD2 is a full 5-star amazing game. The multi-player is boring, but the single-player is amazing. Now that I have finished it, I will be moving back to BF2 for a while.

Look to see some of you on there.

PS - Anyone got the Special Forces add-on? Is it worth playing?

:lol: I went to Borders this weekend and got a stockpile of analog entertainment so SchmilK was free to play BF2.. and play he did... for 16 hours straight. I think he ended up getting something like 1500 points in one day.

It's a sickness.