It's that time again (BF2 Thread)

Coqui said:
:lol: Eject from the tank when you hear it start to beep. Now you can run into as much as you want and if you time it perfectly you can get kills registered for running into other people's cars :D
heh, well first I would require something better than a laptop to play it on.

This talk of BF2 does make me miss it a little bit.

That battle across the river we had on Karkand that one night was probably the most fun I had playing a video game for quite a long time.

KNYTE said:
This talk of BF2 does make me miss it a little bit.

That battle across the river we had on Karkand that one night was probably the most fun I had playing a video game for quite a long time.

I think that is still my single round highscore to date :cool:

SpangeMonkee said:
stand at the fence opening near the hotel flag on Karkand and knife away. it's only 7 kills you need.

if it comes down to it, I'll let you kill me 7 times if you like.

It just seems I can never get the knife to connect.

Although step up to the fence prior to that and you can get your Explosives Ordinance badge Almost got the Veteran Badge but then got TK'd. Had 20 kills just by having a Re-supply guy next to me so I could reload.

Coqui said:
It just seems I can never get the knife to connect.

Although step up to the fence prior to that and you can get your Explosives Ordinance badge Almost got the Veteran Badge but then got TK'd. Had 20 kills just by having a Re-supply guy next to me so I could reload.

yeah. I was gonna work on my SF sniper and explosives at the same time. :)

SchmilK said:
Yeah whats the deal with that...how doyou get the most commander points?

Kill as many people as you can and then have your team win so you get double your score.

SchmilK said:
Yeah whats the deal with that...how doyou get the most commander points?

fulfilling requests for supply drops, uav and artillery...I also think you get points for every person that uses a supply drop as well

I try to make the supply drops into heavily concentrated areas so the most people possible will use them and get me points which is fairly obvious in regards to common sense

KNYTE said:
Kill as many people as you can and then have your team win so you get double your score.

you don't get kill points for anything other than arty these days, no?

KNYTE said:
:wtf:, are you serious?

serios...was commander and killed a guy with shotty yesterday...didn't show up in white to the left but did show on the top left where all kills are displayed

Hrmmm...arty and supply drops..i do that, just those dum mofos don't wanna use my shtuff and the enemies run as soon as i press the drop arty here button. :( Guess i'll have to keep trying.

So there was a rumor i heard from FlyNavy that there may be opportunity in the future to buy medals/ribbons/badges for your bf2 character?!? That's kinda retarded if you ask me...granted its gonna be a bitch to play for 4500 hours to get some of those special forces ribbons....but still...

SchmilK said:
So there was a rumor i heard from FlyNavy that there may be opportunity in the future to buy medals/ribbons/badges for your bf2 character?!? That's kinda retarded if you ask me...granted its gonna be a bitch to play for 4500 hours to get some of those special forces ribbons....but still...
Well that takes all of the fun out of it... the point of those medals/ribbons/badges is to flaunt the amount of time you've invested into the game... and further, to flaunt either your availability, or the fact that you're involved with an absolute GODDESS to allow you to invest so much time into a video game.

zengirl said:
Well that takes all of the fun out of it... the point of those medals/ribbons/badges is to flaunt the amount of time you've invested into the game... and further, to flaunt either your availability, or the fact that you're involved with an absolute GODDESS to allow you to invest so much time into a video game.

Yes you are my goddess! :)