It's official guys, i'm a freakin texan

There are more than a few in the US who would like to give it back.

But then that means that AZ, NM, and AR would be our sole defense points against illegal immigration, and those fucking states can't even manage filling potholes. So we let the angry ten gallon hat crowd stay.

The only thing wrong with Texas is the fact that so many northerners are moving in and pussying it up. :fly:

It's still a good laid back frontier state where common sense and manners are mostly mundane, though. Unless you're unfortunate enough to live in one of the big cities. Small town Texas is where it's at. (Please ignore the one that Jessica Biel stumbled upon where they eat people.)

Thankfully we have a governor who knows shit from shinola, too. Yay for exemplary gun legislation!

Also, there's nothing wrong with Mexicans. Most of them are pious, family-centric, and hard working.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Mexicans. Most of them are pious, family-centric, and hard working.
hear hear!

even the badasses are pretty nice. my barbershop working drug dealing mexican neighbor called me over saturday to point out that "Miss Victoria's" house had the front door open even though the screen door was still closed and locked. She passed away a few months ago. Through the screen door you could see that the upstairs, that had been boarded up since the passing of her husband years before, had been opened. He then explained that the house was haunted by Miss Victoria's late husband and he expected he was riled up since she was gone.

I said it was more likely that some kin had been by getting the place ready to be sold. He would have none of it and went to explore the backyard while I returned to filling in the mysterious hole (snake den? the work of raccoons?) in my backyard.

Anyone that claims hatred of Texas has obviously never heard of Oklahoma. Or Louisiana.

Besides, no state income tax, sensible gun-ownership rules, and awesome mexican food = good by me.