It's football time boys and girls

My Deepest Sympathies for you J. I didn't like Norv when he was the head coach of the 'skins. :(:heart:

he sucks...screw the chargers for letting marty go so late that every team had already picked up a coach too...pardon me, a bit bitter about my falcons this year :p

he sucks...screw the chargers for letting marty go so late that every team had already picked up a coach too...pardon me, a bit bitter about my falcons this year :p

Unfortunately you guys are getting severely screwed by your players antics on the field and off the field. Hopefully the pain you guys are enduring this year will get you guys excellent draft picks next April. :heart:

Looks like the Browns are no longer a joke team anymore. Against Cincinatti, they proved they had an offense that could outscore anyone. Against the Ravens, they proved they had the defense to stop people.

Looks like the Browns are no longer a joke team anymore. Against Cincinatti, they proved they had an offense that could outscore anyone. Against the Ravens, they proved they had the defense to stop people.

no, they still are...there's still a whole lot of season left for them to fold like a house of cards...don't get overly optimistic yet :D

I'm a Redskins fan. I couldn't care less if the Browns tank or not. But they're showing promise.

yeah, there's potential, I'll give you that...they might even make the playoffs!
*goes to look for braylon edwards in fantasy football*