It's football time boys and girls

Well I didnt see the game, so I guess I can't break your balls anymore about OSU. :p

:lol: Although the way things are going, it's going to be OSU vs. Michigan for the Big 10 title again. (Wisconsin really doesn't have a defense) This is of course assuming both of us can get past Purdue, Michigan State (I told you Mark Dantonio was going to revive them didn't I), Wisconsin and Penn State (for us)

:lol: Although the way things are going, it's going to be OSU vs. Michigan for the Big 10 title again. (Wisconsin really doesn't have a defense) This is of course assuming both of us can get past Purdue, Michigan State (I told you Mark Dantonio was going to revive them didn't I), Wisconsin and Penn State (for us)

I've resigned myself to losing the OSU game this year (again), but I hope its at least a good game.

The Redskins game was awesome.

better than the disappointing browns game

Well I didnt see the game, so I guess I can't break your balls anymore about OSU. :p

OSU looked pretty good Saturday despite the opponent. They had like 28 points in the first 8 minutes of play so I can't argue much.

I've resigned myself to losing the OSU game this year (again), but I hope its at least a good game.

who's getting married this year for the game?

I've watched more football the past weekend than I have in the past two years :lol:

If youre defense improves you have a chance. As of right now, OSU has the #1 scoring defense at 5 PPG. so as the challenges get tougher, we'll see how that holds.

If youre defense improves you have a chance. As of right now, OSU has the #1 scoring defense at 5 PPG. so as the challenges get tougher, we'll see how that holds.

Their D is pretty much crushing, unless you run a really fast offense (like the spread option). If you compare the D stats for the first two games versus the last two, its like two completely different teams.

Their D is pretty much crushing, unless you run a really fast offense (like the spread option). If you compare the D stats for the first two games versus the last two, its like two completely different teams.

Well, while we don't run the spread, our WR's are fast enough that a 3 step drop can equate to a 45+ yard pass. So it can be just as effective.

Well, while we don't run the spread, our WR's are fast enough that a 3 step drop can equate to a 45+ yard pass. So it can be just as effective.

I think that our CBs and safeties are fast enough. It was the d-line and linebackers who were TOTALLY confused by their run option. And since they could never figure out when they were gonna run until AFTER the person was past the line of scrimmage, they couldn't defend the pass either. Totally. Screwed.

Oregon's 2 statue of liberty plays were truly a sight to behold. I hated watching the game, but they were so damn impressive. :hs:

Last edited:
I think that our CBs and safeties are fast enough. It was the d-line and linebackers who were TOTALLY confused by their run option. And since they could never figure out when they were gonna run until AFTER the person was past the line of scrimmage, they couldn't defend the pass either. Totally. Screwed.

Oregon's 2 statue of liberty plays were truly a sight to behold. I hated watching the game, but they were so damn impressive. :hs:

How deep is Michigan's D-Line? If they aren't you'll be in trouble come 4th quarter because of our 3 RB's

3 RBs? wtf

Chris Wells is our bruiser.
Brandon Saine is our speedster (but will still run right into you)
Maurice Wells is cleanup.

Basically Chris Wells is the starter but we cycle through all three of them to keep them fresh.

Brandon Saine makes Ted Ginn Jr. look like a tortoise (10.8 100 meter dash - 4.3 40)