It's football time boys and girls

man, my picks sucked yesterday! indy didn't cover the spread, cincy lost, NO lost

I won on dallas and SF

Who'd have thought that Cleveland has a football team!

Apparently no one.

From ESPN said:
For all you sports fans in Cleveland who'll have to suffer by watching this lousy team, we have a key date for you: Oct. 31. That's when the Cavs open their regular season. Until then, you're on your own.

:(

How are the Buckeyes doing? I honestly seem to miss any of their highlights.

I think they are ranked number 10 right now, 3-0. They whooped on Youngstown week before last, one of the old I-AA teams in Ohio. A few of their big names from last year were drafted but they haven't been doing too bad.

:(

How are the Buckeyes doing? I honestly seem to miss any of their highlights.

Defense is basically dominating. 1st string has only allowed one touch down against 3 higher powered offeses. Offense is slowly coming around. I think we'll go undefeated in the Big10 (Penn State really is the only concern at this point) but unless some miracle happens, we won't be going for the NC.

We're 8th in the country.

Defense is basically dominating. 1st string has only allowed one touch down against 3 higher powered offeses. Offense is slowly coming around. I think we'll go undefeated in the Big10 (Penn State really is the only concern at this point) but unless some miracle happens, we won't be going for the NC.

We're 8th in the country.

Hey, as long as you don't run the spread option Michigan shouldn't be overlooked...

Where abouts do you live in Cleveland?

I live in Lyndhurst, and I'm not surprised that this team put up some points. They spent a lot of money on the o-line, and they have some good weapons in Winslow and Edwards. The defense still sucks, but with a QB that can make some throws, they have guys that can make plays.

How do you guys feel about the Sabres playing on the same field as the Bills?

HAHA FUCKERS!!! Finally got to make a hockey comment that related to football too

How do you guys feel about the Sabres playing on the same field as the Bills?

HAHA FUCKERS!!! Finally got to make a hockey comment that related to football too

:wtf:

what are they going to do? flood rich stadium ever day or two?

Hey, as long as you don't run the spread option Michigan shouldn't be overlooked...

I'll reserve saying that it won't matter once I firmly believe the O-Line can create holes for the rushing game. They've shown the ability, but it didn't start gelling until this past game. And you think we wouldn't run spread on Michigan since that's obviously one thing they can't defend against?

Robiskie, Hartline, Sanzenbacher, Small are all viable receiving threats and I haven't even touched our two very able TE's.

Oh and watch the first 10 seconds of this video to see what Chris Wells is doing. (more just wanting to show off the hit)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyyLfMtbd3c"]YouTube - Ohio State vs. Washington 2007[/ame]

I'll reserve saying that it won't matter once I firmly believe the O-Line can create holes for the rushing game. They've shown the ability, but it didn't start gelling until this past game. And you think we wouldn't run spread on Michigan since that's obviously one thing they can't defend against?

Robiskie, Hartline, Sanzenbacher, Small are all viable receiving threats and I haven't even touched our two very able TE's.

Oh and watch the first 10 seconds of this video to see what Chris Wells is doing. (more just wanting to show off the hit)

YouTube - Ohio State vs. Washington 2007

You can't just 'run the spread option'. You build an entire offense around the idea, then an entire playbook. Unless you essentially have a halfback playing QB, you can't even start.