It's football time boys and girls

damned falcons screwed my parlay card...I KNEW better than to bet on them but I did anyway under some delusion that harrington would come out and wow everyone...riiiight :rolleyes:

I went 4-1 and lost my bet...stupid falcons...I'll be betting AGAINST them the rest of the season most likely

My roomie went to the bar with a Sea Hawks hat on and a Bucs shirt on for the game, I found that amusing.

Anyone think the Bucs are gonna do anything this year? I hear the Sea Hawks spanked them

at the last falcons game of preseason I saw a guy wearing a Vick jersey except he put a "con" at the front of the name and a "t" on the end :lol:

My roomie went to the bar with a Sea Hawks hat on and a Bucs shirt on for the game, I found that amusing.

Anyone think the Bucs are gonna do anything this year? I hear the Sea Hawks spanked them

It is Grudens last season on his contract. I hope they flop so they fire him for good.

It is Grudens last season on his contract. I hope they flop so they fire him for good.

I've contended all along that he owes his superbowl victory to tony dungy...they won because of what tony established, not what chucky did

who's "the liar" in PITT???? i'm a big steelers fan.

bucs suck. it just amazes me that chucky WAS considered an "offensive genius" :fly: and can't get in the end zone.

USF defeats #14 (or somethin) Auburn AT auburn. go bulls.

big gators game next sat vs. Tenn.. i'm hosting the tailgate party at gators on the pass if there's any gators fans here.. we stopped by sat night and the place was packed to the rafters.

Man, poor Kevin Everett. Might never walk again. :( 'Catastrophic' spinal injury during a tackle last night in Buffalo.