Baby It's flys fault I have to make another book thread

i gotta give artemis a read

I just read Babylon's Ashes (5th expanse book) in preparation for reading the new one, Persopolis rising.

@Duke i remember you liked the expanse books, you read the one that came out in decem 17 yet?

That definitely comes through in his "cop" books, like Lock-In. But that's understandable.

I'll have to reread the Old Man's trilogy-that-isn't to see if it fits there. I generally am too wrapped up in the story to notice that, I guess.

in old mans war its an over-the-top military stereotype tone.

i gotta give artemis a read

I just read Babylon's Ashes (5th expanse book) in preparation for reading the new one, Persopolis rising.

@Duke i remember you liked the expanse books, you read the one that came out in decem 17 yet?

Yeah, I'm current on the Expanse series. The last book threw out a few cliffhangers. Waiting for the next (maybe last) book within the next few months.

I need to read the collection of 'one shot' stories they have put out, starting with 'The Butcher Of Anderson Station' and then 'The Churn'. Both of them tell stories in the expanse universe I want to know more about.

One thing you'll notice. Persepolis Rising really does feel like a 'part 1 of 2' story.

Yeah, I'm current on the Expanse series. The last book threw out a few cliffhangers. Waiting for the next (maybe last) book within the next few months.

I need to read the collection of 'one shot' stories they have put out, starting with 'The Butcher Of Anderson Station' and then 'The Churn'. Both of them tell stories in the expanse universe I want to know more about.

One thing you'll notice. Persepolis Rising really does feel like a 'part 1 of 2' story.

The Churn is good. Makes Amos a lot more understandable. He's always been broken, but it explains how.

I have em all in ebook if ya want em.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and HipHugHer
The Churn is good. Makes Amos a lot more understandable. He's always been broken, but it explains how.

I have em all in ebook if ya want em.

Thanks. I appreciate the offer but the little books are only like $3 a piece, and I like the author(s) so I'll throw the cash at them to support them.

The bad thing about being in BFE Iowa is there are no books, so I had to go to WalMart (ick) to find any.

The good thing is that the selection of books was so small I had to look at all of them to find something worth reading.

The best thing is that I found this. Yes, they are in a Trans Am

adbce311477f89e4d1f076c2cf523a65.jpg

f31ad50b7a1d0f068f640a5736451cec.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Why didn't you bring a book? :wtf:

Or learn to read on your phone!
I brought 4 god damned books. One was burnt up the day I flew out mainly thanks to a 3 hour layover. Second was shorter than anticipated, third is one I've been trying to force myself to read. For the fourth, there was a shipment error and I spent literally all day yesterday either reading books or writing emails. Most of it the former.

"Why didn't you bring a book?"
:jvag:

You wouldn't ask @Dharma1521 that.