Baby It's flys fault I have to make another book thread

My library has them.

I couldn't imagine using the library before the internet. How did people find books? I can look a book up and check it out online or place a hold, then just go pick it up. Pretty dope.
I used to love the library before high school. I'd spend hours wandering through trying to find a book I wanted to read.

Get the discs from your library. The guy who narrates is magical. I love listening to him. I'm also a big Simon Vance fan, he narrated all of the Girl with the Dragon tattoo books.

Well, I don't drive much and my car is he only thing I own that plays such ancient technology.

i read way faster than someone can read to me.

Everyone does, but you don't take it in the same way when you read. You read faster because you are capable of skipping/skimming over words that your brain takes in automatically. Listening is a skill that should be practiced by everyone, just like reading.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Everyone does, but you don't take it in the same way when you read. You read faster because you are capable of skipping/skimming over words that your brain takes in automatically. Listening is a skill that should be practiced by everyone, just like reading.
I fail with listening skills. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots