Ontopic It's Death for the Boston Bomber

you know the cheapest solution to getting rid of homeless people?

Build them houses.
I know Utah had great success with that strategy. The issue is, this is Hawaii. We already have a severe housing shortage and that's for people with the means to purchase. It is most likely not economically feasible to build homes for the homeless. One proposed solution was to set up a park of oldcargo containers in an industrial yard for them to populate. But even then, the land is too valuable to be purposed for that.

A lot of them are homeless because they want to be homeless. No responsibility, no deadlines, no stress... It's the lazy persons wet dream.
Most of the homeless "regulars" I see aren't choosing to be homeless. They are almost all severely disabled, mentally or physically. Or addicts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
While this goes against my beliefs of a free society, it is aparently a very serious problem. So since you have such a huge problem, that's when you get the community together and propose to section off an area of state owned land where the homeless can congregate and live, without having to worry about being harassed by locals and tourists. Make it so that if they leave that area and set up shop somewhere else, they will be "deported" back to that area where they are free to live. Only the basic services will be provided to them by the state, unless other organizations provide services to them, that do not cost the tax payers money. All of the Federal, State and Local laws still apply to them, and the area will continue to be monitored by the local authorities.

Whatup Chairman thintoast!

Thintoast's HomelessVille sounds like a magical place where Mothball Marys and TrashCan Larrys can run free and eat half eaten sandwiches and smell like piss 4ever. smiling their toothless grins til they shrivel away and become "one" with the land again someday.
I think FatToast should be the Mayor where he can neglect and discriminate his people like a true town mayor. @Dory should be the queen and her dogs can be Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

HomelessVille is already better that Papa @fly's Sisterwife commune

Thintoast's HomelessVille sounds like a magical place where Mothball Marys and TrashCan Larrys can run free and eat half eaten sandwiches and smell like piss 4ever. smiling their toothless grins til they shrivel away and become "one" with the land again someday.
I think FatToast should be the Mayor where he can neglect and discriminate his people like a true town mayor. @Dory should be the queen and her dogs can be Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

dudette, they're not going to have anything to do in this magical place other than breed. :confused:

I SHALL BE CALLED MAYOR FATTOAST! YOU WILL BOW TO MY SIDEKICK, THE PINK PANTHER!