Thread It's almost Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you must) - let's get goofy.

all that gibberish and you’re still racist
I know, I know. But you're still a broke and broken x-stripper.

Sorry Music Video GIF

The black friend whose FB I lifted it from thinks this is hilarious. ;)

I know, I know. But you're still a broke and broken x-stripper.

Sorry Music Video GIF

The black friend whose FB I lifted it from thinks this is hilarious. ;)

never a broken xstripper baby. no regrets for providing my amazing lifestyle off sad dads like you.

i mean what else would you do with your twitter fingers if it wasn’t for the endless stories i provide you or my awesome life.

there it is! every racists token “MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK” comment.

*cough*still racist*cough*
giphy.gif
You're still a broke and broken x-stripper, alone on Christmas. WW is too good for you, you're obviously the nut job. :lol:

Every joke is boomer, every joke is bass player. Every joke could be menopuase too :) - ya poor old bitch! j/k j/k
You've really been on a dumb streak lately - hope you're having fun.

IMG_20211224_151852.jpg

You're still a broke and broken x-stripper, alone on Christmas. WW is too good for you, you're obviously the nut job. :lol:

Every joke is boomer, every joke is bass player. Every joke could be menopuase too :) - ya poor old bitch! j/k j/k
You've really been on a dumb streak lately - hope you're having fun.

View attachment 15441

:lol:

for being the unofficial/official certified UF Stalker, you sure have your facts wrong. lol @ broke and alone
the 2yr old private chat group about you is gonna be lit 🔥

:lol:

for being the unofficial/official certified UF Stalker, you sure have your facts wrong. lol @ broke and alone
the 2yr old private chat group about you is gonna be lit 🔥
Why, has @wetwillie done anything to excite @Valve1138's ire? He's the only one that really ever complained about the bass cadets in there...