Thread It's almost Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you must) - let's get goofy.

Racist mofo
As someone who lives within 20 miles of the Detroit border and well acquainted with it's seedier side, I assure you he isn't just worried about the blacks. Detroit has had plenty of famous white criminals, from White Boy Rick(actually not that dangerous) to all white gangs like The Purple Gang(95% Jeweish) and the Errol Flynns(generic white boys). And lots of white bikers who with headquarters in concrete buildings (always, bullets ya know) that are right in the middle of the blacks, surrounded by barbed white fencing. They leave each other alone. And don't forget the 30% of the denizens who are Republican and well-armed.

Republicans are probably Santa's biggest threat: he's fat, non-American, lives in a communist utopia with a bunch of little men who seem mighty "light" in their curly-toes shoes. Gifts the good and not the bad? ! COmpetes with the Lord for attention, on his b-day. "Hand me the 12 gauge, KYLE!"

QfE0mH.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
As someone who lives within 20 miles of the Detroit border and well acquainted with it's seedier side, I assure you he isn't just worried about the blacks. Detroit has had plenty of famous white criminals, from White Boy Rick(actually not that dangerous) to all white gangs like The Purple Gang(95% Jeweish) and the Errol Flynns(generic white boys). And lots of white bikers who with headquarters in concrete buildings (always, bullets ya know) that are right in the middle of the blacks, surrounded by barbed white fencing. They leave each other alone. And don't forget the 30% of the denizens who are Republican and well-armed.

Republicans are probably Santa's biggest threat: he's fat, non-American, lives in a communist utopia with a bunch of little men who seem mighty "light" in their curly-toes shoes. Gifts the good and not the bad? ! COmpetes with the Lord for attention, on his b-day. "Hand me the 12 gauge, KYLE!"
ill take detroit any day over baltimore. At least its trying to come back

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie