Thread It's almost Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you must) - let's get goofy.

giphy.gif
You know, my wife had the same thought, kinda. She thought more "trending news" and thought the bullet-proof was against the cops. Or the Magas. Or school kids! But honestly, race is a big problem in Detroit - and Santa looks pretty damn white. The former long-time Mayor, Coleman Young encouraged, black/white animosity so whites fled and BS flourished. We had very famous race riots here in '67. Very national news.

I've loved across the color line, it was just a Santa joke, not thin-veiled racism. Although, I always psych myself for self-defense when I go to Detroit. I carry on rare occasions, I may have to cap a mother fucker someday. I think a little awakeness about general racial attitudes one might have to wade into causes self-defensive stereotyping. Based on the existing realities. Nameste.

You know, my wife had the same thought, kinda. She thought more "trending news" and thought the bullet-proof was against the cops. Or the Magas. Or school kids! But honestly, race is a big problem in Detroit - and Santa looks pretty damn white. The former long-time Mayor, Coleman Young encouraged, black/white animosity so whites fled and BS flourished. We had very famous race riots here in '67. Very national news.

I've loved across the color line, it was just a Santa joke, not thin-veiled racism. Although, I always psych myself for self-defense when I go to Detroit. I carry on rare occasions, I may have to cap a mother fucker someday. I think a little awakeness about general racial attitudes one might have to wade into causes self-defensive stereotyping. Based on the existing realities. Nameste.

all that gibberish and you’re still racist

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't hear me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
And if you're stuck up, you're just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker
It's just one of those days

• Gravy
Reactions: august