Hawt It's a good day for America, and therefore the world

it's not that Hillary isn't allowed to change her mind, it's the fact that doing so and using that as a selling point for yourself without addressing the change of heart smacks of pandering.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I'm so sick of these articles trying to place the guilt trip on the people that have nothing to do with this shit. They're fucking teenagers, and they don't know how to handle emotions. Call me selfish or whatever, I don't give a shit, but I can't be bothered to worry about other people's kids when I have no influence on their well being. Kids are far too coddled these days and need to learn to grow a pair. the bullying doesn't end once you graduate high school. It goes on for the rest of your life. You either learn to deal with it, or you don't. Sorry, not sorry about teens suiciding.

I dunno. I agree but at the same time. Other people's kids are responsible for their hurtful actions. Keyboard warriors say things they would never have the balls to say to someone to their face...

• Gravy
Reactions: Casper
If you really think anything you say here is considered cyber bullying then you are putting way too much importance on yourself. I'm talking about people that purposely and personally attack a certain person to the point of relentlessness.