It is 8:30AM; Where the Heck is Everyone?

This made me lolololol:

chicken-pot-pie-my-favorit.jpg

I'm here. I'm queer. I'm calling my insurance for a hit and run on my car this weekend.

Dude, it's barely 7:08, what do you want from me!
From you? The kids cleaned and ready for getting their learn on. Breakfast made. Gh0st's leprechaun cleaned and pressed and laid out on the bed. You in a French maid's outfit starting your day of dusting.

Because like Liam says, housewives do nothing.

From you? The kids cleaned and ready for getting their learn on. Breakfast made. Gh0st's leprechaun cleaned and pressed and laid out on the bed. You in a French maid's outfit starting your day of dusting.

Because like Liam says, housewives do nothing.

Well, I got Frost's lunch made and sent him off and am in the middle of getting the kid off to school (only 5 more days), then it's a busy day of swim lessons and helping at school. I should probably do some grocery shopping at some point too, but only cause I absolutely have too, if not I'd put if off a couple more days.

for a second I thought you were dead or sick,

nah, just been out partying with a gf. went to a festival in the old cemetery in downtown atlanta yesterday. there were bands playing all around the cemetery and beer/wine booths all over the place. it was really cool. we went to a bunch of bars after and some friends houses. all over the place.

some pics of the cemetery. the whole place is like this. pretty cool

oakland-cemetery-2-b.jpg

OaklandCemetery-NealMonument2.jpg

IMG_6460.JPG

cfiles11796.jpg