It is 8:30AM; Where the Heck is Everyone?

lmaooo

shes just such hot little debbie go downer...
fuck it drives me fucking wild but i cant stay away.... like a car wreck.. MUST WATCH HER HEAD BOB ON MY TWAT!!

she lives outside of toronto, about 100KM and goes on and on and on about how awesome her little tits are and how her pussy is the mayor of toronto and everyone in toronto is her wet fuck buddy...

so im constantly just challenging her with dick sucking contests and anything anal.

OMG DONT LET GO OF MY CLIT, IT WILL GROW UP TO BE A RAPIST AND SPEED HER HONDA POWERED VIBE UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAYS OF ANY GIRL AND GET A GIRL AN ENGORGED CLIT BY HIGH SCHOOL.. OMG DO IT!!!

bring her to MY anus where everyone is jolly and everyone is hard and erect. come to pussy town!!!

I find none of this to be sexual.

FTFY --- sort of.

If you accidentally a whole tube of biscuits and got a yeast infection, its not the fault of A2ACTU LLC
The printed instructions clearly state that any pastry items should be pre-baked before insertion.

Le roles iz reveressereed here, Apez! Is it time for me to tell you how you should've found yerself some gotdamnt employments by meow?!?!

GIT OFF YER ACCCCE

Le roles iz reveressereed here, Apez! Is it time for me to tell you how you should've found yerself some gotdamnt employments by meow?!?!

GIT OFF YER ACCCCE
:lol:!!! I have my second interview with this company at noon today. :) BOO YA!
What happened to Ape's job? Did I miss something? Is there a new lazy house woman in the club?

My position was eliminated. :(