It is 8:30AM; Where the Heck is Everyone?

nah, just been out partying with a gf. went to a festival in the old cemetery in downtown atlanta yesterday. there were bands playing all around the cemetery and beer/wine booths all over the place. it was really cool. we went to a bunch of bars after and some friends houses. all over the place.

some pics of the cemetery. the whole place is like this. pretty cool

http://www.slrobertson.com/images/usa/georgia/atlanta/oakland-cemetery-2-b.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/OaklandCemetery-NealMonument2.jpg
http://iagenweb.org/johnson/BlackAngel/IMG_6460.JPG
http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicc/cfiles11796.jpg

waw goes on date/no pics include a female

I actually looked at my phone after saying that and I did take a few pics. not posting them though. she's hot. blonde/blue, wavy hair, amazing ass. if you want to meet her, come on over. I don't do facebook for the same reason.

I actually looked at my phone after saying that and I did take a few pics. not posting them though. she's hot. blonde/blue, wavy hair, amazing ass. if you want to meet her, come on over. I don't do facebook for the same reason.

so which psycho chick is this that I inevitably met at the bar when we went out?

so which psycho chick is this that I inevitably met at the bar when we went out?

:lol: you might have met her. I know spange has and possibly floptical as well. she's a manager and bartender at slice. same chick I took to the masters

hey i think ive told you guys about my gf whos son is autistic and she babies him and molding him to be a gay serial killer with mommy issues right?

mmmk..

so i talk to her all the time and for some fucked up reason i LOVE pushing this chicks buttons..
like we argue alllllllll the time...
she is such a square tool and i love going against the grain when it comes to her...

her: weed causes lung cancer
me: hmm odd, i wonder why the DRs gave it to my brother when he HAD lung cancer..
her: well weed is bad anyways. it makes everyone dumb and stupid and lazy
me: hmmm my GF just got accepted into Oxford for a summer program and is the biggest pothead i know..
her: uh well it fries your brain
me: fuck i guess oxford has low standards like DeVry
her: her i went to devry
me: yeah i know

anyhoo she is such a negative uptight twat
yet i cant quit her.. im like addicted to making her angry.

hey i think ive told you guys about my gf whos son is autistic and she babies him and molding him to be a gay serial killer with mommy issues right?

mmmk..

so i talk to her all the time and for some fucked up reason i LOVE pushing this chicks buttons..
she is such a square tool and i love going against the grain when it comes to her...

me: hmm odd, i wonder why the DRs gave it to my brother when he HAD lung cancer..
me: hmmm my GF just got accepted into Oxford for a summer program and is the biggest pothead i know..

:lol:!!

mmmk..

I want to hear more about you pushing the "buttons" of your GFs.

LEAVE OUT NO DETAIL!

lmaooo

shes just such negative debbie downer...
fuck it drives me fucking nuts but i cant stay away.... like a car wreck.. MUST WATCH DEAD BODIES!!

she lives outside of toronto, about 100KM and goes on and on and on about how awesome her little town is and how the devil is the mayor of toronto and everyone in toronto is the devils spawn...

so im constantly just challenging her on everything and anything.

OMG DONT LET KIKO GO TO SCHOOL IN TORONTO, HE WILL GROW UP TO BE A RAPIST AND SPEED HIS HONDA CIVIC UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAYS AND GET A GIRL PREGNANT BY HIGH SCHOOL.. OMG DONT DO IT!!!

bring him to MY town where everyone is jolly and everyone is smart and polite. come to gay town!!!

lmaooo

shes just such negative debbie downer...
fuck it drives me fucking nuts but i cant stay away.... like a car wreck.. MUST WATCH DEAD BODIES!!

she lives outside of toronto, about 100KM and goes on and on and on about how awesome her little town is and how the devil is the mayor of toronto and everyone in toronto is the devils spawn...

so im constantly just challenging her on everything and anything.

OMG DONT LET KIKO GO TO SCHOOL IN TORONTO, HE WILL GROW UP TO BE A RAPIST AND SPEED HIS HONDA CIVIC UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAYS AND GET A GIRL PREGNANT BY HIGH SCHOOL.. OMG DONT DO IT!!!

bring him to MY town where everyone is jolly and everyone is smart and polite. come to gay town!!!

I find none of this to be sexual.