Thread Irrational fears

Maybe it needs instructions. For best effect you need a thin spreading on a cheese sandwich or on toast. Do not eat it with a spoon. That way lies insanity.

Something strange has happened over the years though. Marmite used to be so thick that you never actually got it all out of a jar. No matter how often you scraped the last little bit out, there would always be just enough for one more sandwich when you revisited the jar. nowadays it setlles into the bottom of the jar and you can clean up. I hate change.

Something strange has happened over the years though. Marmite used to be so thick that you never actually got it all out of a jar. No matter how often you scraped the last little bit out, there would always be just enough for one more sandwich when you revisited the jar. nowadays it setlles into the bottom of the jar and you can clean up. I hate change.

since no one but you eats the stuff they figured it would save on production costs to water it down

I don't really have any irrational fears, the only thing that truly scares me is losing a family member. We just about lost my sister in a car accident a couple years ago, and even to this day if I think about it I start crying.