Interwebz Homies

I think Shailmar is blacker than most of my black friends.

However I do currently live in the ghetto until I move in a few months. The cops were camped out in front of my house last night waiting for a guy down the street to come home and they actually said "Yeah, you live in the ghetto but at least you're on the nice side of it." It's dirt cheap and it was a very temporary thing.

I think Shailmar is blacker than most of my black friends.

However I do currently live in the ghetto until I move in a few months. The cops were camped out in front of my house last night waiting for a guy down the street to come home and they actually said "Yeah, you live in the ghetto but at least you're on the nice side of it." It's dirt cheap and it was a very temporary thing.

Are ya'll staying in Savannah?

i know you're black and all but... shalimar knows more black people than you so i think he's more down with the struggle than you are. he understands your people better than you ever could... know what i mean?

I doubt he knows more than me.
considering my family and old church were 70% black/ 98% black(respectivly) so you might want to rethink that statement genius.

also...cocks

Last edited:
Actually it occured to me the other day that I've never even been in a class with a black person. I know one or two black people as acquaintances and they're great, but I've somehow never had any black friends. Not through any particular choice, just never happened.

I doubt he knows more than me.
considering my family and old church were 70% black/ 98% black(respectivly) so you might want to rethink that statement genius.

also...cocks

I can't throw a rock without hitting black people.
And I'm aiming for the whites.:eek:

I can't throw a rock without hitting black people.
And I'm aiming for the whites.:eek:

picture.php