Interwebz Homies

You lost your job?

We shut all of our offices down a couple months back and have been working from home. It was going great and then we lost our major funding because of the economy/bank loans. It starts back up in January but we have very little money left and its starting to make us bump heads. :eek:

Do you still have the random guy living on your couch?

Yes that was part of the fight too!

My roomie feels that I should have to pay 1/2 bills and rent and I feel I should only have to pay 1/3. He gets a little money from him for rent and says that the guy on the couch is not involved on my half of the rent. Very ridiculous IMO...

If there are 3 people living in this house, rent+bills should be split 3 ways but he thinks that money should go directly to him. So basically I have to pay for half of everything yet he gets money from the guy who lives here and that doesnt "count" towards rent. :tard:

Its just been rough lately but I assume I am preaching to a choir. When monies tight it turns into an all out war around here.

Yes that was part of the fight too!

My roomie feels that I should have to pay 1/2 bills and rent and I feel I should only have to pay 1/3. He gets a little money from him for rent and says that the guy on the couch is not involved on my half of the rent. Very ridiculous IMO...

If there are 3 people living in this house, rent+bills should be split 3 ways but he thinks that money should go directly to him. So basically I have to pay for half of everything yet he gets money from the guy who lives here and that doesnt "count" towards rent. :tard:

Its just been rough lately but I assume I am preaching to a choir. When monies tight it turns into an all out war around here.

I agree with you 1000% Bee-rad. :heart:

y'all are just another group of friends that i have. you're my "internet" friends. i also have my "high school" friends, my "college" friends, my "bar" friends, my "family" friends etc.

of course i think of you.

w_a_w's uncle invented the wing keel and his great great grandfather paid to have the cup minted.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!

Last edited:
A firend of mine (who's white) has a black baby, which reminds me of mikey. The mom is black however.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
W_a_w does! W_a_w does!