Interwebz Homies

I tried to explain a Office Space reference I made on here the other day to a co-worker when I stopped by the office. It made no sense at all IRL

Sometimes I will say "yeah I know this dude who... well I dont really know him but hes from the forums I go to"

I tried to explain a Office Space reference I made on here the other day to a co-worker when I stopped by the office. It made no sense at all IRL

Sometimes I will say "yeah I know this dude who... well I dont really know him but hes from the forums I go to"

Its waaayy easier and waaaay less creepy just to say this person I know . . .

That's an odd thing to say. It makes me like you less. How can we respond to such a statement? We can all say "I know black people" and sound like idiots. Do you think we all live in caves or something? There's people of all colors everywhere most of us go, and to single out someone on this forum for their color seems plenty racist to me. Onno is the only person I know from Detroit though.

On topic: I do think of people on this forum a lot. I bring it up too. I think people think I'm crazy for liking it here so much.

I'm offended

I'm also scottish and thai.