Interesting/sucky things you were forced to due while the forum was down

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
Just thought I would see what sort of stuff everyone was forced into doing when you had to face work/life without the forum.:fly: :fly: :fly:

I spent most of the day making witty comments to the hosting company

Thursday, October 26 2006 3:15pm
How do I pay? I'll send it right now. Anything. Help. Please.
Thursday, October 26 2006 3:29pm
I know you really don't care, but I have paid the bill via Paypal. Please process this quickly. Think of the children dude, the children.
---commonAcre(Thursday, October 26 2006 3:34pm)
Payment has been verified and the service order is being placed at this moment. We will update you with an estimated time of set up and any information you may need as we receive it.
Thursday, October 26 2006 3:44pm
I thank you and Sally Struthers thanks you,
---commonAcre(Thursday, October 26 2006 4:53pm)
Update- The service order was received and we've gotten word thus far that it will be connected momentarily.
Thursday, October 26 2006 5:45pm
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

In all, it took me less than 45 minuts to fix the issue, but over 24 hours before I had the opportunity. :rolleyes:

I have had to use meebo on Ironman's computer, and use an old screenname that I haven't used since high school :(
We were taking apart my laptop last night to fix the fan, and I accidentally pulled the fan cord out too hard, and it broke. I recently changed all my passwords for everything because of some creepy dude that was e-stalking me and stuff, so now I don't remember my AIM password, or my e-mail password. I had it all in a text file that I've been meaning to backup, but never got to it.

I'm just lucky I can remember a few passwords for other things like here and genmay:p

I have had to use meebo on Ironman's computer, and use an old screenname that I haven't used since high school :(
We were taking apart my laptop last night to fix the fan, and I accidentally pulled the fan cord out too hard, and it broke. I recently changed all my passwords for everything because of some creepy dude that was e-stalking me and stuff, so now I don't remember my AIM password, or my e-mail password. I had it all in a text file that I've been meaning to backup, but never got to it.

I'm just lucky I can remember a few passwords for other things like here and genmay:p

Sounds like you've had a really crappy time of it.

Looked through the course catalogue, nailed down exactly what all I can fit in now that I changed plans. I'm leaning heavily towards a minor in management to go along with my Psych major now.