Intense dreams

Just saying I get what you called Sleep Paralysis quite often. I wake up but my body wont move and everything is really blurry and I can tell I am still in a dream/asleep. But for me when its happening it is almost like I can control my dream, well it feels like a nightmare at first. I am aware of my surrounding but just cannot wake myself up until I just give up on trying to wake. Like I said its really really weird.

Robots don't have hearts or dreams.

Not true...

i_robot.jpg

I get dreams like that, but the fucked up part is mostly during scary dreams is when I get sleep paralysis and my mind will wake up from it yet my body is still asleep.

I have to sit there and try not to panic or push myself back to sleep while some evil demonic thing is hovering above my head.

It's eerie being like that and hearing the fan going above you or feel the cats jump up on the bed - yet can't move.

I deal with that. Its so scary. Floptical mocks me for it :(

I deal with that. Its so scary. Floptical mocks me for it :(

Its really not all that scary after you understand your in it. Its weird cause with me its like you have control over your mind. Like the sliding off the bed thing or sliding down the bed, after I learned that it was me doing it I could control it and it almost made it fun :fly:

Its really not all that scary after you understand your in it. Its weird cause with me its like you have control over your mind. Like the sliding off the bed thing or sliding down the bed, after I learned that it was me doing it I could control it and it almost made it fun :fly:

Hmmmmm. I will keep my closed minded fear, thank you very much! :fly:

In my dream last night (last part right before I woke up), JJ and I were at some party. Fancy house. Upstairs in some room, decide to start getting frisky and are doing it in a chair when a maid walks in. Asks us to move to the couch cause she needs to vacuum under the chair. But then we heard someone coming up the stairs and threw our clothes back on. Then I woke up.

In my dream last night (last part right before I woke up), JJ and I were at some party. Fancy house. Upstairs in some room, decide to start getting frisky and are doing it in a chair when a maid walks in. Asks us to move to the couch cause she needs to vacuum under the chair. But then we heard someone coming up the stairs and threw our clothes back on. Then I woke up.

Funny, I had a dream that I was a maid walking in on you 2 to clean under the seat:eek:

edit:fxt for more hahas

how did sarcasmo hack this account?

Ah yes, the Doom Flutter spell I pioneered! Many have fallen before it. You should consider yourself lucky to still have a nose.

Last edited: