Intense dreams

You should learn to fly in your dreams. That makes them waaay more fun.

I actually had a lucid dream when staying with the Monkees'. I focused on making stuff appear (which didn't work too well) and walking through shit (which I got working most of the time.)

:cool:

Kinda. I can usually wake myself up from a nightmare before it gets too bad. Otherwise, it usually only happens (that I can remember) when I'm able to sleep in and I'm coming out of deep sleep gradually. Waking up to a screaming alarm clock makes it impossible tho.

Fly's been practicing a lot lately. There are cd's and stuff you can listen to before that gets you in the mood for it.

the only time I can control mine is when I am doing that weird sliding thing when I am half awake. I have never been able to control a big nightmare or anything like that, that im aware of anyways

Verah :cool: I've actually never thought to try that. Whenever I have the oppertunity to control my dreams I usually just take to the skies. :)

I have a hard time just flying for some reason, but can jump and kinda float around.

edit: A good way to tell if you're dreaming is to find a lightswitch. If it doesn't work, you're dreaming or live in a shitty house. I remember flipping one in a dream, and thinking YES!!! when it didn't work.

Last edited:
I had to listen to Queensryche's Silent Lucidity while reading this thread.

I have a fucked up sleep cycle and I dream about twice as much as regular people. I'm getting better at controlling stuff. I know if I start dreaming about tornados it means that the covers aren't on me, so I just wake myself up and snuggle in again. Sometimes I can effect the outcome of a dream when I realize I am dreaming, but I don't often go into a dream realizing I'm in control. My p-doc told me that it's important to let the dreams take their own course as much as possible because my mind needs to deal with stuff on its own terms.

I love trying to analyse my dreams to see what they might mean.

Ghost

In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

To dream that you reach out to touch a ghost, but it disappears, indicates that you are taking steps to acknowledging some painful or repressed thoughts even though you are not ready to fully confront them.

To see the ghost of a living relative or friend in your dream, signifies that you are in danger of malice acts by that person.

To see the ghost of a dead friend/relative in your dream, suggests guilt and regrets concerning the past relationships with that particular person.

that first paragraph is pretty spot on. damn.

Last night I dreamed I was in a house and the guy that lived there had snakes of all kinds, most were either huge constrictors or poisonous ones. At one point I ate all but the head of one of the poisonous ones and the guy got made and started flicking poison out of one of the other snakes at me.

When I'm horny I have sex dreams until I get laid.