Intense dreams

My best dream of recent was one about classic aircraft that were on display on a Petrol Station's forecourt, under the roof and all.

Then an Antonov AN225 landed on the road beside it and I went over to take pictures.

Last edited:
so when you fly in your dreams, what is your take off technique? i.e. is there a certain way, or feeling that you have to have to do it? Is it the same every time? Like do you have to jump from some height, or do you just take off from where you are standing? Do you have to concentrate and focus energy to do it, or is it just natural?

so when you fly in your dreams, what is your take off technique? i.e. is there a certain way, or feeling that you have to have to do it? Is it the same every time? Like do you have to jump from some height, or do you just take off from where you are standing? Do you have to concentrate and focus energy to do it, or is it just natural?

It's lucid dreaming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming your sorta conscious and can control it. You just... fly.

Edit: You probably already know what lucid is... I just wanted to be a jackass.

A lot of the time, i'll have dreams where they pick up where they left off the night before and will do that for a couple weeks or more. And even more frequently i'll have different dreams, but the setting will be exactly the same and the dreams can be months apart.
I remember dreams I had when i was a kid, its some crazy stuff.

I have all those scenarios you described happen to me a lot. It is weird how I can remember vividly dreams from my childhood. It is also weird how my brain works and picks up where it left off in dreams.

it must be a sign of how creative and cool we are! ;)

It's lucid dreaming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming your sorta conscious and can control it. You just... fly.

Edit: You probably already know what lucid is... I just wanted to be a jackass.

I understand, I was just asking in your specific dream flight experiencies. Mine change from time to time. Sometimes it's something that I really have to concentrate on, and can't get right each time, like in the Hitchhiker's GTTG series. Sometimes, it's like in Super Mario Brothers, with the feather cape, where you have to get a runnign start, and kinda dive to swoop back up and gain altitude. Sometimes it's just based on my thoughts, kinda like a Segway responds to the way you lean. But I can remember the ways each type felt different.

I have all those scenarios you described happen to me a lot. It is weird how I can remember vividly dreams from my childhood. It is also weird how my brain works and picks up where it left off in dreams.

it must be a sign of how creative and cool we are! ;)

What's weird is when I have a dream that I've had before, but things or events change at some point through the dream, and I actually realize that it's different.