Impossible questions

fly said:
Chicks that use a vibrator are hella cool in my book. Especially if they do it in front of me.

But you get jealious if you find out she played with it while you're at work.

Girls have way too much power. If a guy tried to offer sex to get a woman to do omething he would just get laughed at.

b_sinning said:
But you get jealious if you find out she played with it while you're at work.
Sorry dude, but I encourage that kind of stuff. :drool:

It's not like women can only cum once a day or something. Anything that makes her horny, I WANT to happen.

JJ Lady said:
HOw do you get someone to stop playing WoW without offering sex? Its a beautiful day and I want to go play tennis or do something outside and I can't get you know who off of the damn game! Any ideas?

:fly:
Stand by the door with the tennis gear outside the main door. Flash your boobies and lure him off the computer and towards the door and into the outside world. When you get him out there button up and lock the door!!! He will be forced to do whatever you wish once the kung fu grip is broken off of the laptop.

That's the only way my ex could get me outside when I was addicted to Asheron's Call so many years ago.
:lol:

Dm of mD

thrawn said:
did you try sex?

Someone did not read my first post! :mad:

Pandora said:
Bast is verah verah bad. Theac and I went to Quiznos and took the samaches to the park and ate them....no begging required. :D

TheAc does not have WoW :p

SpangeMonkee said:
I love me some picnics. the dogwood festival is my favorite time to picnic.
When is the dogwood fest?
b_sinning said:
Fly just needs to make me games mod so I can clear scores when ever I need some marklar.

My wife gets jealious of my computer too. It's funny. Guys rarely get jealious of inanimate obejcts that a woman uses , well unless it's a vibrator, but women will get jealious of computers, cars, and tvs. Odd.

Maybe you and your wife and Bast and I should get together :D