Impossible questions

DirkPhoenix said:
All are tried and tested on me. If I really wanted to be deviant, I would have added the "Sneak up behind him, sigh heavily, then start packing up your shit" maneuver. For added spice, break his phone when someone calls, and then talk about committing suicide.

I'll never play C&C:Generals again.... :(

Yeah...see...I don't play like that. I usually just tell himwhat I want to do...listen to his excuses, tell him he sucks and then wait for him to make it up to me later. Which he usually does. He is a good guy, just a little short sighted sometimes.

And Pandora, I wouldn't need Bast if I had you here :hi2u:

DirkPhoenix said:
All are tried and tested on me. If I really wanted to be deviant, I would have added the "Sneak up behind him, sigh heavily, then start packing up your shit" maneuver. For added spice, break his phone when someone calls, and then talk about committing suicide.

I'll never play C&C:Generals again.... :(
Dirk is posting depressing things
I'm having cognitive dissonance
:(

JJ Lady said:
Yeah...see...I don't play like that. I usually just tell himwhat I want to do...listen to his excuses, tell him he sucks and then wait for him to make it up to me later. Which he usually does. He is a good guy, just a little short sighted sometimes.

And Pandora, I wouldn't need Bast if I had you here :hi2u:

Bast is verah verah bad. Theac and I went to Quiznos and took the samaches to the park and ate them....no begging required. :D

park8cn.jpg

Fly just needs to make me games mod so I can clear scores when ever I need some marklar.

My wife gets jealious of my computer too. It's funny. Guys rarely get jealious of inanimate obejcts that a woman uses , well unless it's a vibrator, but women will get jealious of computers, cars, and tvs. Odd.

b_sinning said:
Fly just needs to make me games mod so I can clear scores when ever I need some marklar.

My wife gets jealious of my computer too. It's funny. Guys rarely get jealious of inanimate obejcts that a woman uses , well unless it's a vibrator, but women will get jealious of computers, cars, and tvs. Odd.
Chicks that use a vibrator are hella cool in my book. Especially if they do it in front of me.

fly said:
Chicks that use a vibrator are hella cool in my book. Especially if they do it in front of me.

There is much truth to what you say........ this gal I dated a while back made it a habit to show off her toys and what she did with them quite frequently :drool: One of the coolest things ever in my opinion.