Impossible questions

you guys weren't getting the full story. Friday after work, I took JJ out for a suprise sushi dinner. We then went home and watched TV and such. Saturday, we spent all morning out shopping at Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Bead Bath and Beyond (popped into EB games for all of 5 minutes), getting the dog groomed, then went home and took naps on the new couch watching Harry Potter. Then I seduced her on said couch and we spent some time back in teh bedroom :hi2u: Then I ordered us pizza and we watched TV and JJ spammed on the laptop. Not until Sunday did I touch WoW. I got up early and let her sleep in while I started playing, and played through most of the day until we went grocery shopping at around 6pm.

fly said:
I don't want it either. I'm afraid it will wreck what little social life and skills I have left.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Fase said:
just tell him WoW sux and play bf1942 w/ him.

*pshhh*, I wish. I tried to get her to play WoW with me, but no go.

And I have a feeling that if theac got a working PC and a copy of Warhammer, he might be a little tied up too :fly:

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Where did you guys go to get sushi?

Hirano's down on Abercorn

twas yummie, but they were all out of uni, so I didn't get any :( The sushi chef was cool though, and gave us a free spicy tuna roll. Most of the people there were at tables having hibachi, so we were the only peeps at the sushi bar.

DirkPhoenix said:
I've found that having "a talk" about various and sundry subjects (i.e. "I seem to care more about this relationship than you...", "Why is it that you care more about a game than you do about us...", and the ever-popular "Is this what our entire relationship is going to be like..") to be a winner to getting a person to stop.

If that fails, start crying, then become extremely pissy when they ask what's wrong. Guaranteed 2 hours of sunshine.
you and I both know you skip number 1 and go straight to number two

bast_imret said:
Then I seduced her on said couch and we spent some time back in teh bedroom :hi2u:
him: can we have sex?
her: no
her: fine
*goes back to bedroom*

*five minutes later*
her:when the hell are you getting off that laptop?

elpmis said:
you and I both know you skip number 1 and go straight to number two

he does that in the bathroom too.

elpmis said:
So how good is WoW bast? I'm thinking about buying and blowing off my girl too

It's damn good. But then again, I love RPG games. Leveling :drool:, questing, meting up with other people and grouping for instances. The visuals are wonderful and vivid and the character classes are great (Though I've only played hunter). It's currently in competition with Metroid Prime 2 and San Andreas (and soon Resident Evil 4) for my play time and it's winning by a landslide. You get 1 month free with the purchase of the game. Give it a shot.

bast_imret said:
you guys weren't getting the full story. Friday after work, I took JJ out for a suprise sushi dinner. We then went home and watched TV and such. Saturday, we spent all morning out shopping at Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Bead Bath and Beyond (popped into EB games for all of 5 minutes), getting the dog groomed, then went home and took naps on the new couch watching Harry Potter. Then I seduced her on said couch and we spent some time back in teh bedroom :hi2u: Then I ordered us pizza and we watched TV and JJ spammed on the laptop. Not until Sunday did I touch WoW. I got up early and let her sleep in while I started playing, and played through most of the day until we went grocery shopping at around 6pm.

:eek: Hmmm....so would that make JJ a LIAR???

Valerie: "Liar! L-i-a-r!!!!"
Miracle Max: "Get back, witch!"
Valerie: "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore."

theacoustician said:
Quote:
her: fine
*goes back to bedroom*

*five minutes later*
her:when the hell are you getting off that laptop?

:lol:

:(

Pandora said:
:eek: Hmmm....so would that make JJ a LIAR???

Valerie: "Liar! L-i-a-r!!!!"
Miracle Max: "Get back, witch!"
Valerie: "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore."

No, she didn't lie. She just didn't tell the full story.

bast_imret said:
Hirano's down on Abercorn

twas yummie, but they were all out of uni, so I didn't get any :( The sushi chef was cool though, and gave us a free spicy tuna roll. Most of the people there were at tables having hibachi, so we were the only peeps at the sushi bar.

I goto Hirano's on Habersham all the time. Great Sushi.

bast_imret said:
he does that in the bathroom too.

It's damn good. But then again, I love RPG games. Leveling :drool:, questing, meting up with other people and grouping for instances. The visuals are wonderful and vivid and the character classes are great (Though I've only played hunter). It's currently in competition with Metroid Prime 2 and San Andreas (and soon Resident Evil 4) for my play time and it's winning by a landslide. You get 1 month free with the purchase of the game. Give it a shot.
I'm picking up Resident Evil 4 today

I feel like I wouldn't have the spare time to play a game like WoW - without staying up late and coming into work exhausted

elpmis said:
I'm picking up Resident Evil 4 today

I feel like I wouldn't have the spare time to play a game like WoW - without staying up late and coming into work exhausted

Godamn nintendo for making me want that game. But I aint gonna buy a gamecube just for that.
I bought Mercenaries today.