I'm telling you it's crosswire in the right hand drawer that will get us out of this

i didn't read the entire thread, but i saw a canon powershot a520 mentioned. that's the camera i currently have, and i have one huge issue with it.

after carrying it around in my pocket for approximately one weekend, the lens cover won't shut any more. it still takes pictures, but it makes me nervous now, since anything can get on the lens, and it could easily break.

i'm going to return it this week sometime, and probably get something smaller.

theacoustician said:
When the hell is someone going to send me some of this Ambien stuff?

Oh snap, you'd be the most neurotic and obsessive person on earth. Pandora, stand by with a camera and note pad.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh snap, you'd be the most neurotic and obsessive person on earth. Pandora, stand by with a camera and note pad.
Considering last night I smacked her in the face in my sleep, I'm not sure it would be a good idea. I'm sure it would be highly entertaining though.

theacoustician said:
Considering last night I smacked her in the face in my sleep, I'm not sure it would be a good idea. I'm sure it would be highly entertaining though.

"phrummmphmm.....bitch where's my cut.....mmm...gruhmmmuammm"

*kick*

*twitch*

theacoustician said:
Can I give you some when I comes up there next?

To get a script, here is what I did.

"Doc, I'm gonna be working nights for a few weeks, can I get a script for Ambien?"

BAM, 4 months supply. (I have no idea why she actually gave me a 4 month supply, but she did.)