Thread I'm selling sh!t

You brought this malevolence on yourself. Again with the blame shifting. It's what you have done for the past so many years on NN, and then Xerq. Just trying to do it here in front of someone who has seen this play a gazillion times from you is laughable.

And like I'm going to bother digging this shit up. You know it's true. I know it's true. You just lie to try and feel justified about it.

Whatever man. Go live in your world. A world that pretty much doesn't involve this place.

That is your permission to leave. Have a nice day.

it's not true - thus why you won't look...you won't find anything

just like last time when i even sent you pm's proving you were wrong - yet you're too self-centered to see anything than what your warped mind tells you

you're laughed at on every forum bro - it's cool

duke, dr. evil, gunn, felonius monk, etc.....

why all the names if you don't prefer to play the devils advocate so poorly? wouldn't you just use one....so everyone knows who you are?

Everyone knows who I am at those other places anyway. The name isn't to hide who I am, it's simply whatever floats my boat at the time.

OH GOD HES NOT USING THE SAME LOGIN HERE AS THERE!!! BURN THE WITCH

:lol:

Everyone knows who I am at those other places anyway. The name isn't to hide who I am, it's simply whatever floats my boat at the time.

OH GOD HES NOT USING THE SAME LOGIN HERE AS THERE!!! BURN THE WITCH

:lol:

it's so you can be anonymous....even if only for a while.

i used to like you as a poster, and as a guy. what you just did completely ruined that.

Yup. Not even able to man up and admit it.

Cool story, bro.

if i wanted to be an asshole about it i would've.....lord knows i've done it here and other places before. i could've posted something along the lines of:

sad how your husbands only desire to live comes from his son.....not even his wife. and how your cat found it so awful in your home his only chance of escape was getting sick and dying.

but i was simply asking a fucking question........it's not my fault everyone here went ape and started flinging shit all over the place until you decided to go nuclear and pull an asshole move like that.

it's so you can be anonymous....even if only for a while.

i used to like you as a poster, and as a guy. what you just did completely ruined that.

fun part is i told him about it as an olive branch to let him in about me some because i respected him as a person and poster - and tried to let him know if i had done wrong, it was no way intentional

and this is the payback i get - so awesome

if i wanted to be an asshole about it i would've.....lord knows i've done it here and other places before. i could've posted something along the lines of:

sad how your husbands only desire to live comes from his son.....not even his wife. and how your cat found it so awful in your home his only chance of escape was getting sick and dying.

but i was simply asking a fucking question........it's not my fault everyone here went ape and started flinging shit all over the place until you decided to go nuclear and pull an asshole move like that.

weird - someone told you not to post that if i remember correctly

This was entertaining, but I'm done here.

I'm sure I'll still see you guys go off on being butt hurt about this 8 months from now at Xerq.

ta.

Okay, now the forum isn't fun anymore. You guys aren't funny or entertaining. Hmpf.

Duke, you have a running date tonight... are you showing up?