Ontopic I'm done. (Ha ha, goodbye thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm discussing a fucking religion.... Why is everyone getting all butt hurt over it???
You can discuss religion on here, but you are being childish about it by trying to offend people. That is also allowed, but don't bitch when you get ganged up on by other forum members about your behavior.
hey, how's edward doing?
I know right??? :lol:

Bucs will have a great season this year, right? :omy:

Lol grown up bidnis.

UF and 4chan is like one degree of separation.

Clearly you've never been to NN or Offtopic.

She's starting shit that you're getting involved in. If you want to push back from the table and not have to deal with me on your ass constantly from now on you should probably politely ask your SO to tone down the disrespect. If she's out of your control that's another matter, maybe one you should address with a surgical consult to re-attach your balls.

Then, you should hit the treadmill in a pair of high heels, that'll sort that "lower calf region" problem out with the quickness according to most fitness mags.

Last edited:
I imagine this is how a call out thread would actually go. I'd destroy you, you'd post irrelevant pictars.

Instead, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not putting you or cankles on my IL. You're much more interesting now that I know that I get to you.

NEWSFLASH Gordan!

It's clear that I got to you first, or your ass wouldn't be coming back from the internet grave and threatening me with your .jpg prowess.
Man, you had me spillin' my coffee with the jitters you gave me there. :omy:

Can it rolly.

attachment.php
B7 x eleventy

Clearly you've never been to NN or Offtopic.

She's starting shit that you're getting involved in. If you want to push back from the table and not have to deal with me on your ass constantly from now on you should probably politely ask your SO to tone down the disrespect.

Then, you should hit the treadmill in a pair of high heels, that'll sort that "lower calf region" problem out with the quickness according to most fitness mags.

GIT YO GUNZ TUHGITHER BOYS! WE GUNNA HAVE ERSELVES A FCKIN SHOWDAHN YUH HEARD!!

PEW PEW!!
97a45-redneck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.