I'm crazy about Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do. I want to see you name in the 'whose online' box while I pound away at my manflesh with furious anger and righteous glory. When I blow my wad all over the monitor, I want the first drops of sperm to land right on your name.

It will so rule.

Webcam?

you're making me wet....:fly:

Please do. I want to see you name in the 'whose online' box while I pound away at my manflesh with furious anger and righteous glory. When I blow my wad all over the monitor, I want the first drops of sperm to land right on your name.

It will so rule.

Webcam?

What kind of cleaning solution do you use on your monitor?

i have a big brother and a little brother. Strangely enough, my big brother weighs more than me, and my little brother less than me.

What kind of cleaning solution do you use on your monitor?

Cleaning my precious bodily fluids after lovingly depositing them on the field of battle would be giving in to the communists and their master plan of flouridating our water.

STUPID PINKO BASTARD. I know you were some kind of communist fuck.

Cleaning my precious bodily fluids after lovingly depositing them on the field of battle would be giving in to the communists and their master plan of flouridating our water.

STUPID PINKO BASTARD. I know you were some kind of communist fuck.

how do you even see this post when i'm sure its crusted over with all your wasted semen?

how do you even see this post when i'm sure its crusted over with all your wasted semen?

Commie hippicrat, my sperm is the golden touch of god. It taints nothing, and only allows the purest of vision. Any amount is a gift tantamount to the body of god coming down to take away the sins of the world, but I shall have no mercy on you! Take your vodka drinking swill ass back to the babushkas in your godless homeland and make some more fat pinko bastard children. Proletariat hedonist!

Commie hippicrat, my sperm is the golden touch of god. It taints nothing, and only allows the purest of vision. Any amount if a gift tantamount to the body of god coming down to take away the sins of the world, but I shall have no mercy on you! Take your vodka drinking swill ass back to the babushkas in your godless homeland and make some more fat pinko bastard children. Proletariat hedonist!

How do you keep your energy up with all this trying to hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.