I'm beginning to feel the furry, even though I shouldn't.

That's not that random. Some atheists don't believe in a higher power/godlike figure but the morals or ethics or just the Golden Rule are still allowed. Maybe he thought you were one of those.

ok, didn't see that.

And all Atheist don't believe in a deities. That's one of the (if not the) foundation of the ideology.

I align more with anti-theism.

Religion doesn't really bother me because I'm agnostic. I simply shrug and admit that my knowledge of the universe consists of having lived on one small speck of dust for 30 years and having looked at pictures taken through a metal and glass tube. Who the hell knows what awaits in the rest of it? Our species will probably never experience more than a few more planets. We aren't experts on anything.

But I do know that we have fossils, and things like geology. So I can make certain common sense assumptions.

Last edited:
ok, didn't see that.

And all Atheist don't believe in a deities. That's one of the (if not the) foundation of the ideology.

I align more with anti-theism.

OMG we actually haven't really had a major argument today. Does that mean we are friends :eek:

Or am I turning into a neanderthal, too?

Shit.

Except teach him to play Forest Fire Ball on the ample lawn of the Creation Museum.

Or at least his other grandparents' front lawn.