I'm beginning to feel the furry, even though I shouldn't.

Half of those state the same thing I did. A mere disbelief, not an outright denial. Atheism today is separated into distinct categories, one of which is mere not giving a frak and not thinking about it, another is thinking about it but decided one doesn't believe and yet another actually makes the claim. Few atheists are like that and that's not "agnostic" because that one actually makes the claim that whether or not there is something out there, it's impossible to ever know. One can be agnostic and still believe that there is some kind of god out there.

If you are going to be pedantic, then fucking do it right.

Ok so Guinan can serve drinks, which I admit, pretty much negates anything useful Goldberg can do, but she's over 600 years old. I know it's a close call, but which would you sleep with? The character or the actress?

Last edited:
So Whopppee Goldberg gave him wood by appearing in Star Trek. That doesn't make him a geek. There are far more appropriate and accurate words to describe that sort of sadness.

So Polos intellect turns you on??? WTF! It's not like he's even clever by non US standards ( sorry Polo, it makes the point more obvious. I know you're clever by US standards.)

So Polos intellect turns you on??? WTF! It's not like he's even clever by non US standards ( sorry Polo, it makes the point more obvious. I know you're clever by US standards.)

oh you gonna roll up in here with some anti-american bullshit?

BRING IT ON LIMEY MOTHERFUCKER, SUCK ON A BOILED POTATO AND PISS ON YOUR MONARCH

you can argue definitions all day long, the general public views athiests as those who don't beleive in a god.

well yeah

but it's a pain in the ass to have some bible thumping retard say "you're an atheist? WELL YOU CANT KNOW FOR SURE THAT THERES NO GOD AND THAT TAKES MORE FAITH THAN BELIEVING IN ONE" or "how can you claim there's no god, there's no proof and that's not scientific at all!"

that's usually the point where I find something offensive to say

edit: oh wait, wasn't that second part pretty much what you said? :fly: