I'll bend over if you want lunch

gottoys? said:
So I am basically screwed if one of the hottest chicks my age can't get a guy there is no chance for me.

I'll take Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie (yes even post Billy Bob), and Jennifer Lopez and easily turn down Pamela. She has more plastic than credit cards do, and I wouldn't have to dip it in bleach afterwards with anyone else.

Coqui said:
I'll take Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie (yes even post Billy Bob), and Jennifer Lopez and easily turn down Pamela. She has more plastic than credit cards do, and I wouldn't have to dip it in bleach afterwards with anyone else.

Jennifer is untouchable since the whole J.Lo thing.

Coqui said:

Your right - my facts were wrong (I assumed the Male pop still had the hots for Pam). But Angelina Jolie IS HOT! I own both Tomb Raider dvd's and I am NOT a les.

gottoys? said:
I watched Larry King a few weeks back , Pamula was on it. She basically said she is 38 and hasn't been asked on a date in a long time.

So I am basically screwed if one of the hottest chicks my age can't get a guy there is no chance for me.

However - I don't want Pam's sloppy seconds no matter how long I stay single. But he is kinda charming in his own crack addict way :)
The difference is that you're hot.

fly said:
The difference is that you're hot.

:) Every one at the party on Friday was HOT !!! :)

... it must have been those little pills Candy was passing out :fly:

gottoys? said:
who does the title r*pes? Alot of them seem to be changing today. Users names too.

Any admin or mod can title rape. All the ones I've made (all two) have been golden so it's safe to say, I didn't do this one.

gottoys? said:
Your right - my facts were wrong (I assumed the Male pop still had the hots for Pam). But Angelina Jolie IS HOT! I own both Tomb Raider dvd's and I am NOT a les.

Salma is still and will always be my top choice though in terms of celebrities.

I was never hot for Pamela when she became famous. She was gorgeous pre-operations. Now she's disproportionate.

Jesus this thread has been raped

12:24, 20th Sep 2005 ChikkenNoodul Thread title (original 'Shall I bend over for Rita?') changed
12:24, 20th Sep 2005 ChikkenNoodul Thread edited. (visible: 1; open: 1; sticky: 0)
12:27, 20th Sep 2005 theacoustician Thread title (original 'Shall I bend over for a margarita?') changed
12:27, 20th Sep 2005 theacoustician Thread edited. (visible: 1; open: 1; sticky: 0)