I'll bend over if you want lunch

gottoys? said:
I'm jealous - wish I was going to college with Tommy Lee. I even have a video cam. :)

I don't understand why people insist on glorifying morons. I watched part of that show the other night and I couldn't even wrap my mind around the concept. Shouldn't we be advocating intelligence, or advancing ourselves as a race or something? I just don't get people at all.

Lord Flaccid said:
I don't understand why people insist on glorifying morons. I watched part of that show the other night and I couldn't even wrap my mind around the concept. Shouldn't we be advocating intelligence, or advancing ourselves as a race or something? I just don't get people at all.
Its all a secret plan by the Chinese to topple us as a great nation. They're planting the seeds of our own self destruction.

Lord Flaccid said:

It was a little entertaining but frankly I don't give a flying fuck if Tommy goes to College or not, and the fact that he is just auditing class makes it that much less compelling to watch.

Lord Flaccid said:
The goal is to make the masses as dumb as possible to keep buying junk they don't need and sustain the economy while becoming more and more dependent on the government to run their lives.

BeeRad said:
Im still trying to get through the first season, even though I have already watched season 3, i think i got interested in 24 way to late

I never got into 24. It seemed like every time I saw a commercial for it some other terrorist faction had managed to sneak a nuke into the continental US.

KNYTE said:
I never got into 24. It seemed like every time I saw a commercial for it some other terrorist faction had managed to sneak a nuke into the continental US.

Seeing how it is based on the CTU you are pretty much right. It is like saying everytime I see a commercial for House(or any hospital show) some other person is dying.

BeeRad said:
Seeing how it is based on the CTU you are pretty much right. It is like saying everytime I see a commercial for House(or any hospital show) some other person is dying.

making a point, dont take that the wrong way :)

b_sinning said:
You aren't scared of that snake he carries around in his pants?

I have never seen his snake , the college show ,or the Tommy/Pam video. I am just saying I could cut my own video and GET PAID. Pretty much I just like video taping crazy people, I have references too.

Lord Flaccid said:
I don't understand why people insist on glorifying morons.

Actually it's called LAUGHING AT people NOT glorifying. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
How bad would it be if the people that went to Houston got hit again?

Would it mean that god wants them dead?

think about it.

Wow that sucks!

gottoys? said:
I have never seen his snake , the college show ,or the Tommy/Pam video. I am just saying I could cut my own video and GET PAID. Pretty much I just like video taping crazy people, I have references too.

We all know you're just looking to get a little action now that you're single again.