I'll bend over if you want lunch

SpangeMonkee said:
How bad would it be if the people that went to Houston got hit again?

Would it mean that god wants them dead?

think about it.

Most of the deadbeats are still in reliant arena too , bitchin on the news cuz da gubbamint wont hep dem mo'

Drool-Boy said:
Most of the deadbeats are still in reliant arena too , bitchin on the news cuz da gubbamint wont hep dem mo'

Houstons poverty level is sooo going up. :ugh:

Once again... tampa!

b_sinning said:
We all know you're just looking to get a little action now that you're single again.

I watched Larry King a few weeks back , Pamula was on it. She basically said she is 38 and hasn't been asked on a date in a long time.

So I am basically screwed if one of the hottest chicks my age can't get a guy there is no chance for me.

However - I don't want Pam's sloppy seconds no matter how long I stay single. But he is kinda charming in his own crack addict way :)

SpangeMonkee said:
No hurricanes, no monsoons, no earthquakes! Atlanta for the win!
except if we get more than 3" of rain or any amount of snow, the tards bring traffic in this city to a grinding halt.

gottoys? said:
I watched Larry King a few weeks back , Pamula was on it. She basically said she is 38 and hasn't been asked on a date in a long time.

So I am basically screwed if one of the hottest chicks my age can't get a guy there is no chance for me.

However - I don't want Pam's sloppy seconds no matter how long I stay single. But he is kinda charming in his own crack addict way :)
Pam Anderson is not hot. She's a skank. And after seeing the dude's she's hooked up with, I wouldn't screw her with Drool's dick on a ten foot pole.

Originally Posted by April23
Houstons poverty level is sooo going up. :ugh:

Once again... tampa!
SpangeMonkee said:
No hurricanes, no monsoons, no earthquakes! Atlanta for the win!

(LOL) this is so funny - we are all trying to recruit UF members to our area. There is always DALLAS !!!! Housing is still cheap (unlike Tampa\Clearwater).

theacoustician said:
except if we get more than 3" of rain or any amount of snow, the tards bring traffic in this city to a grinding halt.

damnit, since traffic is the only thing bad about Atlanta, you should not bring that up around people that don't leave here. Jeez.

gottoys? said:
(LOL) this is so funny - we are all trying to recruit UF members to our area. There is always DALLAS !!!! Housing is still cheap (unlike Tampa\Clearwater).

Dallas is boring as hell.

gottoys? said:

Pam is scary now and has a disease. Yuck.