Thread If you were reincarnated as an inanimate object...

True. But then you guys don't even know milk chocolate.

You are absolutely right. Except for the fact the world's largest chocolate maker is in the US (PA to be specific) and their most popular chocolate style is milk chocolate.

We have never heard of the stuff.

Huh? The fact that I know three different types of chocolates (I know there's more but those are the main three most people use) should tell you I know the difference.

actually, Baker's chocolate is a brand of chocolate, not a type. semi-sweet, bittersweet and unsweetened would be types.

You are absolutely right. Except for the fact the world's largest chocolate maker is in the US (PA to be specific) and their most popular chocolate style is milk chocolate.

We have never heard of the stuff.

You should check chocolate cocoa percentage minimums per classification of chocolate. Pow!

Anyway I can't be bothered to get into it, but I'm right.

You should check chocolate cocoa percentage minimums per classification of chocolate. Pow!

Anyway I can't be bothered to get into it, but I'm right.

Yes, and the stuff that's classified as "milk chocolate" is Hershey's best seller. Hershey's is the largest chocolate maker in the US and almost in the world (stupid Cadbury's).

Yes, and the stuff that's classified as "milk chocolate" is Hershey's best seller. Hershey's is the largest chocolate maker in the US and almost in the world (stupid Cadbury's).

"Milk chocolate" != milk chocolate. Hershey's doesn't have enough cocoa solid percentage to qualify when you really go into the ins and outs and particulars. Sorry.