I want to hallucinate

snoogit

Erect Member
May 8, 2006
Grand Rapids, MI
www.snoogit.com
Marklar
₥0
I want to see things that aren't there. I want to see ducks parading on my desktop, or my fish tank growing legs and splashing me with algae infested sewer water.

I realized I don't have enough hallucinations in life, and I need some.

Salvia

It's legal

No real long term effects, unlike acid. Not dangerous, unlike sleeping pills.

Good man.

Acid is the number 1 'fuck you up forever' drug. One bad trip and that's you away with it. Carrying a potato peeler down your sock incase Bart Simpson tries to skate over your purple face.

Acid is the number 1 'fuck you up forever' drug. One bad trip and that's you away with it. Carrying a potato peeler down your sock incase Bart Simpson tries to skate over your purple face.

Seriously have you ever known anyone personally that this has happened to? I mean, you hear these rumors in high school about people who permanantly believe they are a glass of orange juice because of one bad trip, but I've been intimate with thousands of hits of acid and known people to take tens of thousands more and not a single one of us lives in fear of someone drinking us.

Even so, people that become seriously fucked up from the stuff were predisposed to being fucked up, like a guy who was probably going to come down with schizophrenia anyway maybe started showing symptoms sooner because he ate some acid.

Last edited:
I've accidentally taken way beyond the amount of acid I should have. I had a kids playground stuck in my head and visuals for almost 36 hours. My girlfriend and friends thought I would never been right again but eventually it wore off.

The moral of the story is I wish I had some acid.