I want to hallucinate

Hey everyone, I do drugs to cope and to escape. Also, because the boring world just isn't exciting enough to keep up with my Red Bull mantra. See you later, I'm off to snowboard down a glacier into a volcano. A volcano full of squid.

I watched an entire Van Halen concert just by stareing at one of their posters on a wall. That was pretty cool.

Also, watching 'Purple Rain' when the colors all go away, and the entire movie is in black and white, with all the people having a purple aura is pretty intense.

i haven't tripped in over 10 years. i did have some good times tho back in the day ;)

there is NO WAY i would be able to trip being in the middle of a concert pit. you crayzeee!

i caught this metallica drum stick @ one of their concerts high as fuck on acid.
at the time, i thought i caught like 6 of them...

24ysb2x.jpg

Where exactly has that drumstick been?

lol I must be the most boring person in the world, I have never done drugs nor have I seriously wanted to. I must admit the good trips look fun though!

lol I must be the most boring person in the world, I have never done drugs nor have I seriously wanted to. I must admit the good trips look fun though!

As long as it is for entertainment purposes it is fun. Anything toeing the line of addiction is just stupid and lowlife.

Hey everyone, I do drugs to cope and to escape. Also, because the boring world just isn't exciting enough to keep up with my Red Bull mantra. See you later, I'm off to snowboard down a glacier into a volcano. A volcano full of squid.

I love that argument. Good stuffs. :lol: