I want to hallucinate

Hey everyone, I do drugs to cope and to escape. Also, because the boring world just isn't exciting enough to keep up with my Red Bull mantra. See you later, I'm off to snowboard down a glacier into a volcano. A volcano full of squid.

What's really the difference between doing drugs and say skydiving? Perhaps some people just want the most out of life and others are just content to be slow and laid back. It's just a choice and I don't sit around berating people for what I would consider to be a boring and pointless life.

salvia fucks my world. I just lack a proper sitter for a good experience

i think i read about your experience with DM or DC, can't remember which one years ago. i tried it ages ago but never got it hot enough or what ever and just gave the rest away since it didn't do anything for me and i wasn't arsed enough to get a bong and/or lighter.

Seriously have you ever known anyone personally that this has happened to? I mean, you hear these rumors in high school about people who permanantly believe they are a glass of orange juice because of one bad trip, but I've been intimate with thousands of hits of acid and known people to take tens of thousands more and not a single one of us lives in fear of someone drinking us.

Even so, people that become seriously fucked up from the stuff were predisposed to being fucked up, like a guy who was probably going to come down with schizophrenia anyway maybe started showing symptoms sooner because he ate some acid.

I had some acid when I was 13 (yeah w/e) and whether I was gonna go schizo naturally or not I most definately went downhill mentally after it. I had what could have been flashbacks (or schizophrenia, not sure) for a whole year. I saw dead people everywhere. Serious.

And once at an outdoor rave some guy took acid and tried to jump off a very high bridge, 2 people managed to grab his ankles on the way over and pull him back.

And screw taking acid, it's too much of a long term commitment. I would suggest shrooms or somebody who knows very well how to take Ketamine and will give you the perfect dose to k-hole and see things.

I took some powdered up Salvia once and smoked it, the first time I just cried constantly for some reason and the second I just laughed. Most other people I know had a lot of hallucinations though.

And screw taking acid, it's too much of a long term commitment. I would suggest shrooms or somebody who knows very well how to take Ketamine and will give you the perfect dose to k-hole and see things.

I took some powdered up Salvia once and smoked it, the first time I just cried constantly for some reason and the second I just laughed. Most other people I know had a lot of hallucinations though.

Yeah, that's the scary part about acid. The trip is way too long and uncontrollable. It's one of the things I have not tried. Rather try shrooms like you say.

Last time I took acid it was great. The time before that was like a scene from Fear and Loathing. Everybody else took K so I went to my bedroom. I ran into the wall for like 6 hours screaming at my boyfriend to kill me. Then he passed out from drinking too much and I jumped on him for 2 hours saying 'Get me valium' and eventually he relented. 10 minutes later it was all okay.

There is a huge difference between mental states on acid on shrooms. Atleast on shrooms you have a lot of control over your thoughts and feelings, on acid your mind takes over and it's tough luck if you end up having a breakdown.

Yeah serious bad trips. I remember that same summer with the same boyfriend he decided (on my birthday weekend) to take 7 tabs. I went ballistic, which isn't the best thing to do at somebody who has taken acid. Anyway I spent the next 3 days babysitting him being too sober for my liking. On the last night I took tons of shrooms because he'd sobered up and within 20 minutes 100s of police swarmed the field and chucked us all off. I was like wtf. I was walking through all these police cordons and at the same time telling all the Alsatian (German Shepard) dogs to stop jumping up trying to bite my head off. :lol: That wasn't too bad a trip.

You have to use a butane lighter with Salivia. Normal lighters just don't burn hot enough.

I'm bi-polar and I've never ever had a bad trip. Drugs like acid just strip away the protective shell you build up around yourself. I also am never ever an angry drunk. People that are prone to those type of behaviors have those issues before they do drugs. The drugs just amplify them.

An ex-girlfriend of mine use to date a guy that got abusive when stoned. What the hell was wrong with that guy?

Yeah I used a butane lighter. I do think Ketamine is definately the best drug for tripping though, it's not a headfuck in the slightest as far as I'm concerned. You're just too far removed from yourself to be upset or phased by anything that happens.

i think i read about your experience with DM or DC, can't remember which one years ago. i tried it ages ago but never got it hot enough or what ever and just gave the rest away since it didn't do anything for me and i wasn't arsed enough to get a bong and/or lighter.

DC. I learned from some minor mistakes in that experience.

You have to use a butane lighter with Salivia. Normal lighters just don't burn hot enough.

I'm bi-polar and I've never ever had a bad trip. Drugs like acid just strip away the protective shell you build up around yourself. I also am never ever an angry drunk. People that are prone to those type of behaviors have those issues before they do drugs. The drugs just amplify them.

An ex-girlfriend of mine use to date a guy that got abusive when stoned. What the hell was wrong with that guy?

I couldn't be an angry drunk if I tried. I just turn stupid. Er.

I never used a butane lighter and it worked just fine :p

Witha regular lighter you get a short lived buzz and maybe a visual or two. With a butane lighter you're dancing in Fantasia.

I'm thinking it just depends on the stuff you have because I've been cold zooted on that shit and don't recall that I used a butane