Ontopic I thought that ....

Nothing but a conscious shift in American society can save us.

This country needs to deal will the narcissism epidemic before anything else. Americans want a great country, but that will only happen when American push for a better America for all, not just themselves.

By the way I don't know if Teddy was racist or not. I made that up. But according to Aratoeldar he was, so that's a funny coincidence.

No, that's the problem we're having now, is with people wanting the government to help everyone.

No that's not a problem at all.. That just what all those "me first" people keep saying. The fact is, if everyone, and this includes both those who are lazy and abuse welfare systems, and those who have money and work and are greedy as fuck and want even more, if these people don't pull their thumbs out of their asses and wake up to the very simple fact that this country need much more unity, then they can kiss the America they once knew and loved goodbye.

By the way I don't know if Teddy was racist or not. I made that up. But according to Aratoeldar he was, so that's a funny coincidence.

Of the Presidents who served before the civil war, most were slave-owners. John Adams, his son John Quincy Adams, Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce did not own slaves. James Buchanan purchased two slaves from his brother-in-law but immediately freed them. William Henry Harrison and Martin Van Buren had both owned slaves earlier in their lives, but (like Buchanan) did not own slaves during their presidencies. Of the Presidents serving after 1860, only two had been slaveowners. Andrew Johnson had owned slaves earlier in his life, as had Ulysses S. Grant, who is known to have owned at least one slave and who profited from the use of slaves belonging to his father-in-law.

No that's not a problem at all..

More government is ALWAYS a problem. And a big one too.

That just what all those "me first" people keep saying. The fact is, if everyone, and this includes both those who are lazy and abuse welfare systems, and those who have money and work and are greedy as fuck and want even more, if these people don't pull their thumbs out of their asses and wake up to the very simple fact that this country need much more unity, then they can kiss the America they once knew and loved goodbye.

let's not forget that this country wasn't founded on unity. If that were the case, we'd still be flying that ugly union jack.

More government is ALWAYS a problem. And a big one too.

let's not forget that this country wasn't founded on unity. If that were the case, we'd still be flying that ugly union jack.

Seriously, people need to forget "what this country was founded on". Your country doesn't run anything like it did back then, and the people that founded this country had no clue what the future was going to bring. There no way at all possible for them to have written laws to account for the need that are required today. Forget that shit and look towards what will make your country great now.

Generic criticism like "big government is bad" is completely useless. Small government can be just as bad. Take a more detailed approach with disregard to the size of the government and focus more on what it is that this country needs. Do you want you financial institutions retaining the ability to crash the countries economy again? Of course not, so reform it. Do you want hard working Americans to have some sort of a safety net in place for times when companies need to make cutbacks? Yes? But you still don't like people abusing it by being lazy and not working at all. Ok then focus on a way to create and implement a system that is far more accountable then the current welfare system. Yet none of this is possible to accomplish while the country is divided in bullshit disputes over the whether big government is better or not, whether the right winger are better than the left wingers. They're all bullshit issues created to keep the population divided. Ever heard of the phrase "Divide & Conquer"? Well that is the huge cock that corporate America is driving up your asshole. Until America wakes the fuck up and quits this bullshit bickering amongst themselves, nothing positive will happen in this country.

:lol: at "no clue what the future would bring"

I hear that all the time, still never fails to amuse me.

I hear people claim things are bullshit all the time too without even an ounce of logic to support their claims..

Honestly, the US should balkanize..

Seriously, people need to forget "what this country was founded on". Your country doesn't run anything like it did back then, and the people that founded this country had no clue what the future was going to bring. There no way at all possible for them to have written laws to account for the need that are required today. Forget that shit and look towards what will make your country great now.

Yeah, fuck history. It doesn't teach us anything.

Generic criticism like "big government is bad" is completely useless. Small government can be just as bad. Take a more detailed approach with disregard to the size of the government and focus more on what it is that this country needs. Do you want you financial institutions retaining the ability to crash the countries economy again? Of course not, so reform it.

They have that ability BECAUSE of big government. If we were to disband the FED, like those old guys that knew nothing that started this country wanted, big banks and business would lose their safety net.

Do you want hard working Americans to have some sort of a safety net in place for times when companies need to make cutbacks? Yes?

Fuck no. Its called personal responsibility. No one in this country has it, but they sure would learn quickly...

But you still don't like people abusing it by being lazy and not working at all. Ok then focus on a way to create and implement a system that is far more accountable then the current welfare system.

Again, no. I don't want any of this shit, nor do I want to pay for it OR the massive overhead it creates.

Yet none of this is possible to accomplish while the country is divided in bullshit disputes over the whether big government is better or not, whether the right winger are better than the left wingers. They're all bullshit issues created to keep the population divided. Ever heard of the phrase "Divide & Conquer"? Well that is the huge cock that corporate America is driving up your asshole. Until America wakes the fuck up and quits this bullshit bickering amongst themselves, nothing positive will happen in this country.

You're really confused about a big, coddling government. The only people it ends up coddling are the ones who don't need it. People like Chikken. :fly: