I think people have only been asking for this for the last 10 years

ChikkenNoodul said:
Provided it doesn't cost significantly more that what I already pay, I'd be grateful.

I don't need any of the sports channels, or most of the news channels, and I don't pay for premium channels as it is.

So it would be:
Local channels
Discovery
History
National Geographic
Science Channel
SciFi
Comedy Central
Travel
TNT, TBS, and USA
Hallmark and the Lifetimes for the wife
Bravo :shifty:
Outdoor Life
CSPAN
Fox news or CNN

Hopefully just those would be pretty cheap

Drool-Boy said:
Add cartoon network to that list and Id be squared away.

thats pretty much what i would pick, maybe fx and spike also

Thorn Bird said:
i've decided to be stubborn and bitter that you didn't up and move to atlanta when you had the chance. i told kiwi i was happy for you that you found a great job, but i'm going to cross my arms and huff and puff and take that back. we wouldda had so much fun together. i might've even been able to round up a couple of mormons for you. humph.

Wrong thread sweetie.

Thorn Bird said:
i've decided to be stubborn and bitter that you didn't up and move to atlanta when you had the chance. i told kiwi i was happy for you that you found a great job, but i'm going to cross my arms and huff and puff and take that back. we wouldda had so much fun together. i might've even been able to round up a couple of mormons for you. humph.

This is me giving you a cyber hug. :heart: :heart:

Just do this.

xl

http://www.register-herald.com/siteSearch/apstorysection/local_story_331233330.html

theacoustician said:
I thought TNT was the 24 hour Law and Order channel :fly:

They definitely don't need to dedicate a channel to those shows, between TNT and the other stations that play them, you can get Law and Order 24 hours a day. Don't worry, every episode they will figure out who did it early on, but the evidence will be thrown out and they will have to figure out a sneaky way to get the guy to admit to it or find new evidence. They will figure it out by the end of the show though and the guy will get the jail sentence and fines he rightly deserves.

This is just shens right? Something they talk about on the holidays to make everyone feel good. Then BAM hahahaha back to bundled cable!