I think people have only been asking for this for the last 10 years

Drool-Boy said:
You watch the "LOGO" channel too, dont you?

edit - you have Sci-Fi, FX, Disney and the Cartoon network on your "non-fiction" list?

What the hell's the logo channel? (Lego channel would kick ass.)

And yes, all those channels are real fgt.

Sarcasmo said:
What the hell's the logo channel? (Lego channel would kick ass.)

Thats that scary gay&lesbian channel on the satellite

Sarcasmo said:
And yes, all those channels are real fgt.

I know theyre real, you turd smoker, but you listed them as non-fiction channels, which clearly, they are not.

Unless I misread your original post, which is entirely possible as Im still liquored up from last night.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats that scary gay&lesbian channel on the satellite

I know theyre real, you turd smoker, but you listed them as non-fiction channels, which clearly, they are not.

Unless I misread your original post, which is entirely possible as Im still liquored up from last night.

No, I mean REAL.

I would want Disney, Nickolodean, HBO, TNT, TLC, TBS, AMC, TCM, HGTV, Discovery, Sci-Fi, Discovery Wings (for Kyle), the Travel Channel, Spike, FX, The local channels, Comedy Central, that's all I can think of right now.

kiwi said:
I would want Disney, Nickolodean, HBO, TNT, TLC, TBS, AMC, TCM, HGTV, Discovery, Sci-Fi, Discovery Wings (for Kyle), the Travel Channel, Spike, FX, The local channels, Comedy Central, that's all I can think of right now.

Ah, more none-fiction!
Spundiferous!

I would love if they would do this but why would cable companies do something that is convient for customers and costless especially since it wouold cause the cable company more work and they would recieve less revenues?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah I think Spike is TNT

They occasionally have action movies that're good for background noise when I play video games/surf at home

No, they are two different channels.

taeric said:
Also, isn't this how television started? That is, didn't it begin with people paying for individual channels?

This is a lot like how telephones used to all be pay by the minute. Then they almost all switched to free local, limited long distance. Now that is mostly going away. Granted, many cell phones now have pay by the minute, but local vs. long distance is a non-issue for most. And even now, it looks like minutes are getting cheaper and cheaper. Soon they will mostly be free.
Sorta. Cable television started out with tiered packages (f-t-a channels, plus public access and government channels were included), then you could add premium packages (usually interest based), then you could add individual super-premium channels a la cart (HBO, Showtime, etc.). The problem today being that the base packages have become larger and larger and feature disjointed interests. You end up paying for a lot of crap you don't want.

i've decided to be stubborn and bitter that you didn't up and move to atlanta when you had the chance. i told kiwi i was happy for you that you found a great job, but i'm going to cross my arms and huff and puff and take that back. we wouldda had so much fun together. i might've even been able to round up a couple of mormons for you. humph.